• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eazydinner first year free

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Whom did you speak with, Yashwant? If you haven't, please call him. He will explain the process and guide you on how to obtain the EazyDiner card.
I whatsapped him. And he asked me to go to bank.
Btw. I have emailed indus team for this on my one month old email thread where they were offering me paid split basis ED card. Now asking them to confirm FYF before proceeding. I think this will be faster for me.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Opted not to apply for Indusind Eazydiner card on FYF basis. Continuing with my Aura Edge card for bank specific discounts. And got the ED annual membership for 1250 + GST on the ED app.

For the additional 1000 discount I already have Citi which also gives the same discount. Of course I cannot use it that often as ED card but I don't eat out that often & just in case I still need to I do have other cards which give me 800 discount if not 1000.
Somehow i find this card to be very useful because of the following reasons:

Have seen unpacking of this card on Technofino youtube , wow this is really awesome.

Conditional FYF with an spend of 20k within 90 days , if you are a credit card user i believe this can be done by all of us even in a month , because you get 10 RP for all spents on shopping , dining , entertainment etc., which is 10 * 0.20 paise = 2 Rupees which is around 2% cashback is good next to axis ace.

We get easydiner prime membership as welcome benefit.

Also instant discount on bookmyshow even if you book 1 ticket which is v great , may be only the tax has to be paid which comes around 30 rs -> Imagine for 30 rs you can go and enjoy an movie on 2023.

Main benefit which is 25% discount upto 1000 every 2 hrs , without any capping on a month -> which is really great.

Apart from this they give 5000 voucher on some post card hotel which i am not sure whether this is of real use as i am not aware what are all hotels listed in their website.

This is why i go for this card. Just my point of view.

hemant89

TF Premier
I currently hold a Legend Card, but I don't have any plans to apply for EazyDiner right now. My goal is to upgrade to the Pinnacle Card without paying any joining fees. Once I have the Pinnacle Card issued, I will consider applying for EazyDiner.
Let us know if you are able to upgrade it to Pinnacle without joining fees. :)

rojajimmy

TF Select
to get 2nd card , the minimum limit which you need to have is 1.5 L for indusind easydiner , then only you will be eligible bro.
Dude, I went to the brancha nd they said they only give 1 card per customer. How did you get this done?
my limit was 222.6k from day 1 (4 years old Pinnacle) and was just increased to 277k