• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eazydinner first year free

hemant89

TF Premier
I just received a call from easydiner saying that they are not approving my application as I am already holding one Indusind card. They asked me to try directly with the bank.

R0H17

TF Select
Yes i too saw the offer , its great to see.

I have a doubt , has any existing indusind bank credit card customers tried to apply for the card ?

As i can see an option of selecting a checkbox which has existing indusind bank credit card holder.

Can anyone update here if you have tried this option ?
If you already have an IndusInd bank CC, you cannot apply for another card online, it will decline mentioning that you already have a IndusInd CC.

You’ll need to try the offline route via branch or sales agent. IndusInd allows you to hold 2 CC, but doesn’t allow online application for 2nd CC.

Also, keep in mind that they will split your existing credit limit between the two cards.
So, if you have legend and you also want EazyDiner, you’ll need to have a min. CL of 1.25 lakh as min. limit of Legend is 50k and min. limit of EZ is 75k.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
If you already have an IndusInd bank CC, you cannot apply for another card online, it will decline mentioning that you already have a IndusInd CC.

You’ll need to try the offline route via branch or sales agent. IndusInd allows you to hold 2 CC, but doesn’t allow online application for 2nd CC.

Also, keep in mind that they will split your existing credit limit between the two cards.
So, if you have legend and you also want EazyDiner, you’ll need to have a min. CL of 1.25 lakh as min. limit of Legend is 50k and min. limit of EZ is 75k.
Ok ok bro thanks for your guidance.

Then I really don't know why they have this option , existing credit card holder?

Nowadays everything comes in online , why they want to process 2nd cc via offline.

My friend got 4th HDFC CC applying via online only. Anyways its HDFC we shouldn't compare HDFC with any other banks ;).

Harrypotter

TF Premier
Ok ok bro thanks for your guidance.

Then I really don't know why they have this option , existing credit card holder?

Nowadays everything comes in online , why they want to process 2nd cc via offline.

My friend got 4th HDFC CC applying via online only. Anyways its HDFC we shouldn't compare HDFC with any other banks ;).
4 th HDFC cc can you name them

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
So to get Indusind 2nd card , only way is to mail them and ask for limit split up or offline method.

No use of applying in this app then ?

If anyone got approved message while applying in the Easydiner app , please post here.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Its not mine and its my friends anyway i can say as there is no harm in just saying their card names :ROFLMAO:.

Millenia - LTF
Moneyback + then upgraded to Millenia 2nd - paid with fees waiver
Tata Neu Infinity - LTF
Regalia Gold - paid with fees waiver
what is the "paid with fees waiver" for Regalia Gold? :unsure:

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Existing IndusInd CC holder , this is the take from ED team .

IndusInd doesn’t do multi carding , only for ED card they are doing this exception. So the process involves ED team will give a format of consent letter , you need to send that consent letter to IndusInd team from your registered mail address , post that what Indusnd would do is reduce your existing card limit and assign that limit to ED card.

I had a detailed discussion with ED team on this .

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Existing IndusInd CC holder , this is the take from ED team .

IndusInd doesn’t do multi carding , only for ED card they are doing this exception. So the process involves ED team will give a format of consent letter , you need to send that consent letter to IndusInd team from your registered mail address , post that what Indusnd would do is reduce your existing card limit and assign that limit to ED card.

I had a detailed discussion with ED team on this .
Could you pls share the consent letter, if you receive it once...

Harrypotter

TF Premier
Its not mine and its my friends anyway i can say as there is no harm in just saying their card names :ROFLMAO:.

Millenia - LTF
Moneyback + then upgraded to Millenia 2nd - paid with fees waiver
Tata Neu Infinity - LTF
Regalia Gold - paid with fees waiver
Are you sure your friend is hold two millenia previously I heard they don't allow two millennia credit card for single person