• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusland EazyDiner card .. How to get LTF or First year free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

TF Buzz
I want to apply for Indusland EazyDiner credit card, because of the benefits it offer through EazyDiner membership. Is there any way to get this card LTF or First Year Free?

He Is. genuine Person

I Got LTF Eazy Diner Through Him Only

Many People Got The Same
@RS1910 is a genuine indusind bank employee. I've shared his bank i card also earlier. Got indulge with one time fee through him. He even got the woodland vouchers exchanged for cash at 90% rate which is much better than market rate. Also got Eazydiner signature LTF through him.
@Rahul Gupta you can trust him.

Same he got me ED too.

Moreover got pinnacle upgrade too (update full experience after deal is closed)
He might be a real employee but question is of our safety. What if he scams someone? Sumanta keeps a record of those who have a banker tag and it also benefits the community. Btw @jack333 you must have given him vouchers first right? What if he didn't give the money back to you? How did you trust a random person with 90k?

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
He might be a real employee but question is of our safety. What if he scams someone? Sumanta keeps a record of those who have a banker tag and it also benefits the community. Btw @jack333 you must have given him vouchers first right? What if he didn't give the money back to you? How did you trust a random person with 90k?

So @RS1910 came to my DM today, sent me some message and marked the chat as closed

1000170292.jpg

Since he closed the chat, let me reply him here

25k salary pe pinnacle nahi milne wala tha ye mujhe bhi pata tha thats why i asked 3 Lac FD aur 2 Lac balance pe koi scope hai kya milne ka (see chat screenshot below)

1000170291.jpg

Dont teach me professionalism, here is your professionalism when i simply denied to take card which i was not interested

1000170327.jpg

I know you helped few people here to get LTF cards but these last 4 msgs of your shows how desperate you are to earn the commission

Inviting mods @vaibhav111 @ashwink @Rkr @bvc19296 @TechnoFino to decide if they want to let him continue without BANKER tag

D₹V

TF Prestige
So @RS1910 came to my DM today, sent me some message and marked the chat as closed

1000170292.jpg

25k salary pe pinnacle nahi milne wala tha ye mujhe bhi pata tha thats why i asked 3 Lac FD aur 2 Lac balance pe koi scope hai kya milne ka (see chat screenshot below)

1000170291.jpg

Dont teach me professionalism, here is your professionalism when i simply denied to take card which i was not interested

1000170327.jpg

I know you helped few people here to get LTF cards but these last 4 msgs of your shows how desperate you are to earn the commission

Inviting mods @vaibhav111 @ashwink @Rkr @bvc19296 @TechnoFino to decide if they want to let him continue without BANKER tag
1714464906255.png

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

1000170292.jpg

1000170291.jpg

1000170327.jpg

for reference Admin and Team have reached out to @RS1910 but due to some issue Banker Tag Wasn't issued yeah it time we need to have conversation with @RS1910 again , if this time he can prove his authentic that he work in Induslnd bank or would have to take action against him.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
for reference Admin and Team have reached out to @RS1910 but due to some issue Banker Tag Wasn't issued yeah it time we need to have conversation with @RS1910 again , if this time he can prove his authentic that he work in Induslnd bank or would have to take action against him.
Just by verifying that he works for bank doesn't make everything good

He also buy/ sell the joining benefit vouchers for the cards he upgrades.

What if he scam someone in that.... and now we have seen his professionalism as well....

Reactions: SSV

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@RS1910 has helped me get LTF Eazydiner card. He is a genuine employee.

As for the controversy here, if two people are not able to close a deal, they should move on. Both sides have the right to decide whether its beneficial for them or not.
Yes both will be considered. Even last year I had conversation with him regarding my card he was genuine. Lets us see the both ends and we will take necessary action.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It's upto you to trust or not. Even sumanta won't be able to help if you sell vouchers to someone even with bankers badge. I've seen only best banker here with bankers badge but many other people are also selling cards through dm

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
oh i didn't knew actually.. once again let me assured you all the mod/team of TF family would share their though on these, and take action
Since you and @bvc19296 are taking this personally, I am assured we willl have some solution for this

Here is my chat screenshot where he offered to encash 15k voucher on upgrade of my card, and few have confirmed in thread as well

1000170336.jpg

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Just by verifying that he works for bank doesn't make everything good

He also buy/ sell the joining benefit vouchers for the cards he upgrades.

What if he scam someone in that.... and now we have seen his professionalism as well....
My POV is completely different:

1. He is a very genuine employee and we have not heard a single complaint about him on this forum - do point us to one where he has communicated and not delivered. If he was fake, we would have blocked him from TF community long back
2. Regarding buying/selling vouchers, it is the credit card holder who is reaching out for support - let them understand the outcome of such transactions outside of TF community
3. Don't become a Whistleblower for useless reasons since you did not get the card
4. Understand posting such things on someone can cost them their job - I am sure you would know the value of job one holds if they have obligations
5. Be more mature in handling such situations

Overall - he is genuine and has always been helpful provided you have the right set of documents and eligible for any card.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Since you and @bvc19296 are taking this personally, I am assured we willl have some solution for this

Here is my chat screenshot where he offered to encash 15k voucher on upgrade of my card, and few have confirmed in thread as well

1000170336.jpg
90% is a very good rate for woodland vouchers which we can easily get at 20% off
As far as @RS1910 is concerned, he is a trusted person. Many in the forum including me, @4uziaul and @plastikman have dealt with him

Status
Not open for further replies.