• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusland EazyDiner card .. How to get LTF or First year free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

TF Buzz
I want to apply for Indusland EazyDiner credit card, because of the benefits it offer through EazyDiner membership. Is there any way to get this card LTF or First Year Free?

Mars_rover

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is there any additional benefit one can get from ED platinum if one is already holding ED Signature?
The only benefit that exists is ed signature has a cooling period of 2 hrs between each transaction (to get 25% off), so still can use this ed plat card to get the 20% discount between that time!

rohant

TF Premier
Which card is best to get as a core Indusind bank card before opting for ED Signature??

Legend, ED platinum or Rupay?
Please support your response with reason(s)
Thanks in advance guys

I'm glad to inform that I got the much coveted Indus Eazydiner card on a LTF basis by splitting limit with my Legend card. All thanks to the efforts of Mr. Rajesh from Indusind Bank. @RS1910.
This rajesh guy tried to fool me. He insisted on applying indulge with 1 lakh fees and he said he will give me 85k cash against vouchers(seemed fishy to me like he was trying to scam my vouchers). I said no then he said from april 2024 all indusind cards will be issued with max 3 lac limit. He kept insisting depsite saying no multiple times just like a regular credit card agent( sir card lelo isme bhot sarre benefit h ye milega wo milega) but in actual he didn't give me any benefit neither LTF offer or c2c process.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240428_122415_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240428_122415_WhatsApp.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 32

sjmajumder

TF Ace
They will add 10% service charges + GST on total bill (amount equals to restaurant discount) better avoid this card.
You have absolutely no idea. They do charge a small convenience fee which is nowhere close to 10%. Check screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-28-13-56-58-845_com.easydiner.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-28-13-56-58-845_com.easydiner.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_2024-04-28-13-56-48-069_com.easydiner.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-28-13-56-48-069_com.easydiner.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.