• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusland EazyDiner card .. How to get LTF or First year free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

TF Buzz
I want to apply for Indusland EazyDiner credit card, because of the benefits it offer through EazyDiner membership. Is there any way to get this card LTF or First Year Free?

msankadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This rajesh guy tried to fool me. He insisted on applying indulge with 1 lakh fees and he said he will give me 85k cash against vouchers(seemed fishy to me like he was trying to scam my vouchers). I said no then he said from april 2024 all indusind cards will be issued with max 3 lac limit. He kept insisting depsite saying no multiple times just like a regular credit card agent( sir card lelo isme bhot sarre benefit h ye milega wo milega) but in actual he didn't give me any benefit neither LTF offer or c2c process.
@RS1910

Typing randomly to. Meet min 3 word criteria

Animal

TF Premier
Most premium restaurants charge 10% service charges irrespective of the fact whether you use EazyDiner Prime or not and GST is charged by everyone. I don't know what is he trying to prove here.
Agree. That service charge is charged by restaurants not Eazydiner. However you can ask them to remove service charges. Service charge is optional. I’ve asked for it at multiple restaurants and they removed it without any questions.

dealminer

TF Premier
Agree. That service charge is charged by restaurants not Eazydiner. However you can ask them to remove service charges. Service charge is optional. I’ve asked for it at multiple restaurants and they removed it without any questions.
Is it? 😬

If so, I'll try it too. No pain in asking though.
I usually pay service charges as restaurants are providing kind of a service.

puruganda

TF Neo
Dear Kshitiz, no need to send on any mail id. Let me have access on my email id rajesh.kumarsachdeva@indusind.com will ping you then u can send to me. And for spliting the limit these docs required. Will ping you once get access on my mail id.

Wait for some time..
@RS1910 can I get Eazydiner ltf? right now i don't have any relationship with indusind. Can I get it directly or i need to have any exsisting indusind card or savings account for that

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
This rajesh guy tried to fool me. He insisted on applying indulge with 1 lakh fees and he said he will give me 85k cash against vouchers(seemed fishy to me like he was trying to scam my vouchers). I said no then he said from april 2024 all indusind cards will be issued with max 3 lac limit. He kept insisting depsite saying no multiple times just like a regular credit card agent( sir card lelo isme bhot sarre benefit h ye milega wo milega) but in actual he didn't give me any benefit neither LTF offer or c2c process.
1000170223.jpg

@Rahul Gupta bhai dekho mera experience

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
He is talking of upgrading to Pinnacle, so can't be talking about Indulge as Indulge is a higher card. Which card is he talking about here?
I was interested in Pinnacle Only but he offered Legend only (based on cibil / existing cc limit, etc) it was for my wife

So he said he will upgrade the card within somedays if I take that legend for my wife

I asked him better you upgrade my legend card to ltf Pinnacle with some spend condition In first 90 days then I will take this legend card for my wife

He said that's not possible then I said I am not interested in taking legend for my wife

Then you see what he replied next 😂

I was interested in Pinnacle Only but he offered Legend only (based on cibil / existing cc limit, etc) it was for my wife

So he said he will upgrade the card within somedays if I take that legend for my wife

I asked him better you upgrade my legend card to ltf Pinnacle with some spend condition In first 90 days then I will take this legend card for my wife

He said that's not possible then I said I am not interested in taking legend for my wife

Then you see what he replied next 😂
He is just like other agents that spam us on call on daily basis. I am very shocked to see such a person on TF community and nobody took a action against him. He just wants us to apply card though him so he can get comission.

Its better to either apply via cashkaro or directly from indus website.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
He is just like other agents that spam us on call on daily basis. I am very shocked to see such a person on TF community and nobody took a action against him. He just wants us to apply card though him so he can get comission.

Its better to either apply via cashkaro or directly from indus website.
Uska upar tak setting hai

Bina BANKER tag ke idhar Indus ke cards chipkata hai logo ko

Status
Not open for further replies.