• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusland EazyDiner card .. How to get LTF or First year free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

TF Buzz
I want to apply for Indusland EazyDiner credit card, because of the benefits it offer through EazyDiner membership. Is there any way to get this card LTF or First Year Free?

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I just saw a post today that he is not doing split limit anymore as the quota is over. But anyway numbers should not be in a public place.
You entirely lack any level of understanding. Can you go through my message and tell me where I'm suggesting others to contact him for ED LTF only.

My dealings with him were very satisfactory and I wanted others to know so that they could contact him for all their Indusind needs. Not only for Eazydiner.

Many did not contact out of fear so I'm merely establishing his credibility. He came through with whatever he promised me.

Your message has been very ambiguous. You claim that by default it is 50% and can be changed by the agent. In my case, I was asked for my preference and I provided it.

Until, you provided a screenshot of your communication, I found your message to be incorrect and so disliked it. Later on when you produced the screenshot, I countered it with my share of screenshot and removed the dislike.

Can you please advise us who you think you are to question me over my post and my choice of liking / disliking your post.

Rajesh is a seasoned bank marketing person and you make it appear as if I shared his personal contact number.

I hope you can understand that this is a public forum for all to chip in with their experiences. Let's leave the censuring to the mods who do it very very well. Shall we ?

Last edited:

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You entirely lack any level of understanding. Can you go through my message and tell me where I'm suggesting others to contact him for ED LTF only.

My dealings with him were very satisfactory and I wanted others to know so that they could contact him for all their Indusind needs. Not only for Eazydiner.

Many did not contact out of fear so I'm merely establishing his credibility. He came through with whatever he promised me.

Your message has been very ambiguous. You claim that by default it is 50% and can be changed by the agent. In my case, I was asked for my preference and I provided it.

Until, you provided a screenshot of your communication, I found your message to be incorrect and so disliked it. Later on when you produced the screenshot, I countered it with my share of screenshot and removed the dislike.

Can you please advise us who you think you are to question me over my post and my choice of liking / disliking your post.

Rajesh is a seasoned bank marketing person and you make it appear as if I shared his personal contact number. Don't you want him to get more business ? DID HE TELL YOU TO NOT SHARE HIS CONTACT?

I hope you can understand that this is a public forum for all to chip in with their experiences. Let's leave the censuring to the mods who do it very very well. Shall we ?
Any mods here please advise to put the numbers in public forum is ok or not ok? I see mods are removing the post whenever there is a number.

I can understand the helping mindset of yours to a seasoned agent, but also they cannot get spammed since the number is very open.

And I was claiming my justification over your dislike feedback with proper proof.

In your appreciation post it clearly showing ED split limit I got from so and so with numbers, people start message the number by asking the same favour. I hope u got what I meant.

And agents don't hold the numbers permanently!

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Any mods here please advise to put the numbers in public forum is ok or not ok? I see mods are removing the post whenever there is a number.

I can understand the helping mindset of yours to a seasoned agent, but also they cannot get spammed since the number is very open.

And I was claiming my justification over your dislike feedback with proper proof.

In your appreciation post it clearly showing ED split limit I got from so and so with numbers, people start message the number by asking the same favour. I hope u got what I meant.

@Rkr ji, @ashwink ji Kindly advise if numbers can or cannot be shared ? If it is against TF rules, in that case I apologise.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

@vaibhav111 your thoughts

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
@plastikman hi there regarding this IndusInd easydiner ltf, they were post from others too after we mods delete his thread cause Mr Rajesh is a agent and he can’t self promote his lead to get applicants to apply through him. with or without a agent badge. I had dm to various people and all of them have received what they were looking for and me and one more mod were thinking to apply including a member of this forum Mr @RupayMan so I dm him too he was hesitant as anyone would be share personal pan and other sensitive information to make it clear we asked in our TF Telegram group so the agent can be verified and we can apply for IndusInd EazyDiner ltf if eligible but the verification process failed for some reason which admin have disclosed in our mod group. This info I have shared earlier too. And the agent post and other post including his and other post were supposed to temporarily removed so after Verification we could have edited and made it eligible for other to preview but that didn’t happen cause the agent verification failed and agent was banned too. I didn’t banned him the admin did. So pls understand his is done for the whole TF community. Like I said me and some other people wanted to people but once just pancard and aadhar is leaked or in his wrong hand then who know and we discussed the benefits of the card I have wealth that cover BMS and eazydinner membership via amex gold to be redeemed if needed.

redcarpet

TF Premier
@plastikman hi there regarding this IndusInd easydiner ltf, they were post from others too after we mods delete his thread cause Mr Rajesh is a agent and he can’t self promote his lead to get applicants to apply through him. with or without a agent badge. I had dm to various people and all of them have received what they were looking for and me and one more mod were thinking to apply including a member of this forum Mr @RupayMan so I dm him too he was hesitant as anyone would be share personal pan and other sensitive information to make it clear we asked in our TF Telegram group so the agent can be verified and we can apply for IndusInd EazyDiner ltf if eligible but the verification process failed for some reason which admin have disclosed in our mod group. This info I have shared earlier too. And the agent post and other post including his and other post were supposed to temporarily removed so after Verification we could have edited and made it eligible for other to preview but that didn’t happen cause the agent verification failed and agent was banned too. I didn’t banned him the admin did. So pls understand his is done for the whole TF community. Like I said me and some other people wanted to people but once just pancard and aadhar is leaked or in his wrong hand then who know and we discussed the benefits of the card I have wealth that cover BMS and eazydinner membership via amex gold to be redeemed if needed.
Just making sure: Is he banned because he couldnt verify himself as agent? Didnt he provide his badge pic initially?
Also, any risk if we share docs with watermark mentioning purpose and validity

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thank you for your message. I very much appreciate what you and the admins do. As a regular member, we are not privy to what transpired between the agent and TF. I was referred to him and contacted him prior to his account being disabled. He was able to provide me with the promised card and his dealing with me were satisfactory. I have been holding cards for last 9 years (nearly 15 of them) and remember acquiring my first few cards by providing Xerox copies of Pan and ID card to DSAs only. So, I thought I could share it with him after being referred from a friend. But you are also right in pointing out the cases of misuse that occur now a days.

My post on my status and in the thread was just to inform others that he came through with his promise to me. Infact he told me to write an email to 2 Indusind officers (with Indusind email id) authorising them to split my limit on existing card in order to obtain the new card. It all worked as planned and I received my card today which I verified to be LTF.

All was going well till Mr. Rupayman stepped in unnecessarily. When another member Mr. Gamersgzb asked me for some detail, before I could post it Mr. Rupayman submitted some information which was contrary to the information I had. So, in haste I clicked on the dislike to signify others that his reply was incorrect and that I was providing a suitable reply.

After that, you can see Mr. Rupayman calling me out publicly below my status post and here in the thread asking for an explanation as to why I disliked his post. We very well know that you and all Mods are impartial and can distinguish between right and wrong. Should Mr. Rupayman without being a Mod, take it upon himself to censure other members ? Have the like and dislike button not been provided for as per ones will ?

I appreciate hearing from you but DO NOT appreciate being censured by Mr. Rupayman. If you feel I am wrong in my actions and have done something against the TF rules then I apologise unconditionally.

My intention was to only share the possibilities with others that the ED card can be acquired on a LTF basis. I do not know about what transpired with Mr. Rajesh otherwise.

Thanks & Regards

Last edited:

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thank you for your message. I very much appreciate what you and the admins do. As a regular member, we are not privy to what transpired between the agent and TF. I was referred to him and contacted him prior to his account being disabled. He was able to provide me with the promised card and his dealing with me were satisfactory. I have been holding cards for last 9 years (nearly 15 of them) and remember acquiring my first few cards by providing Xerox copies of Pan and ID card to DSAs only. So, I thought I could share it with him after being referred from a friend. But you are also write in pointing out the cases of misuse that occur now a days.

My post on my status and in the thread was just to inform others that he came through with his promise to me. Infact he told me to write an email to 2 Indusind officers (with Indusind email id) authorising them to split my limit on existing card in order to obtain the new card. It all worked as planned and I received my card today which I verified to be LTF.

All was going well till Mr. Rupayman stepped in unnecessarily. When another member Mr. Gamersgzb asked me for some detail, before I could post it Mr. Rupayman submitted some information which was contrary to the information I had. So, in haste I clicked on the dislike to signify others that his reply was incorrect and that I was providing a suitable reply.

After that, you can see Mr. Rupayman calling me out publicly below my status post and here in the thread asking for an explanation as to why I disliked his post. We very well know that you and all Mods are impartial and can distinguish between right and wrong. Should Mr. Rupayman without being a Mod, take it upon himself to censure other members ? Have the like and dislike button not been provided for as per ones will ?

I appreciate hearing from you but DO NOT appreciate being censured by Mr. Rupayman. If you feel I am wrong in my actions and have done something against the TF rules then I apologise unconditionally.

My intention was to only share the possibilities with others that the ED card can be acquired on a LTF basis. I do not know about what transpired with Mr. Rajesh otherwise.

Thanks & Regards
Thanks @plastikman for the respect calling me MR multiple times, I can simple say one thing, we are in a community, community grows in a better way when everyone follows what mods do and what they expect us to do.

Your issue is that I pointed out the issue rather than a mod, in that case, I followed what is right, if that hurts u in any way, I can apologise, but in a healthy conversation.

The End.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks @plastikman for the respect calling me MR multiple times, I can simple say one thing, we are in a community, community grows in a better way when everyone follows what mods do and what they expect us to do.

Your issue is that I pointed out the issue rather than a mod, in that case, I followed what is right, if that hurts u in any way, I can apologise, but in a healthy conversation.

The End.
Offcourse, let us put it to an end. I object to the disrespectful manner in which your post came across to me.

There was nothing wrong in anything that I posted and WE ALL members know why any post pertaining to Mr. Rajesh is being deleted.

Anyway, I hope you remember that you are not the moderator and no one needs to be lectured by you.

Best Regards

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Thank you for your message. I very much appreciate what you and the admins do. As a regular member, we are not privy to what transpired between the agent and TF. I was referred to him and contacted him prior to his account being disabled. He was able to provide me with the promised card and his dealing with me were satisfactory. I have been holding cards for last 9 years (nearly 15 of them) and remember acquiring my first few cards by providing Xerox copies of Pan and ID card to DSAs only. So, I thought I could share it with him after being referred from a friend. But you are also right in pointing out the cases of misuse that occur now a days.

Thanks & Regards
Yes I think I do remember you may have also posted for induslnd eazydiner ltf in your profile l by providing his number and agent pic. I would have done the same. It totally naturally to help someone to get a FYF/paid card as LTF. we all mod discuss with core TF Team and then move forward with a decision.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes I think I do remember you may have also posted for induslnd eazydiner ltf in your profile l by providing his number and agent pic. I would have done the same. It totally naturally to help someone to get a FYF/paid card as LTF. we all mod discuss with core TF Team and then move forward with a decision.
That's great to know. As you could have seen the edit history, I removed it immediately within maybe 2 minutes after posting. No bad intentions at all 😊

cc24x7

TF Premier
Does the Easy Diner card number start with 7226, is number 7 is new starting number for VISA credit cards?
usually, a VISA card starts with the number 4, hence asking. sorry if this is silly que.

cc24x7

TF Premier
My ED card is a Visa Signature with bin 414752.
also, do they charge 100rs + GST to issue an easydiner card for a customer who already has core indusind cards?
I requested yesterday for ED and I can see my available limit is reduced by Rs118 and there is a new card entry where this transaction was adjusted, The new card entry starting with 7226

Status
Not open for further replies.