• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusland EazyDiner card .. How to get LTF or First year free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

TF Buzz
I want to apply for Indusland EazyDiner credit card, because of the benefits it offer through EazyDiner membership. Is there any way to get this card LTF or First Year Free?

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
also, do they charge 100rs + GST to issue an easydiner card for a customer who already has core indusind cards?
I requested yesterday for ED and I can see my available limit is reduced by Rs118 and there is a new card entry where this transaction was adjusted, The new card entry starting with 7226
Nothing has been charged to me.

codenerd

TF Ace
So as per the past discussion, i have realised it may not be very safe to share personal. Details such as Pan, adhaar, photo, credit card front and back to the agent who is processing LTF cards. I find it very weird to furnish such details and soo many details to a bank employee on his unofficial email even after being an active customer of indusind bank from where he has the luxury to fetch all my details. Even after being a customer of insudind bank with saving account and credit card both, i can't really understand why would so many details be needed that too over personal unofficial email just for getting a new card.

Correct me if I am wrong.

knight

TF Ace
Do the following benefits work on an LTF ED card?
1. Bookmyshow offer?
2. Eazydiner membership (No membership, or only first year, or every year??)
3. Lounge Access?

Also, if BMS offer works, is it always available? or based on stock like legend..

RajMahadik

TF Premier
Eazydiner LTF offer is back. Those interested can contact @RS1910 in dm
He is smart guy… @RS1910

Here is my story…

I was trying indus cc since 2 years , applied n hittes cibil 7 times , tried all possible route , acc opening , paisabazar , branch visit , indus website… nothing worked…

Got his contact on TF forum…

i ve applied pinnacle 10k on 10k amazon , approved with highest limit in my folio…
No verification, no vkyc , no income docs nothing…

After few days he intimated me about ED LTF on limit sharing base… i again applied through him… and got approved…

Also verified with cc about joining n annual… its LTF both cards…

only waiting for pinnacle joining 10k ok 10k benefits… and card linkage to saving account pending , after that will upgrade to exclusive acc…

knight

TF Ace
He is smart guy… @RS1910

Here is my story…

I was trying indus cc since 2 years , applied n hittes cibil 7 times , tried all possible route , acc opening , paisabazar , branch visit , indus website… nothing worked…

i ve applied pinnacle 10k on 10k amazon , approved with highest limit in my folio…

After few days he intimated me about ED LTF on limit sharing base… i again applied through him… and got approved…

only waiting for pinnacle joining 10k ok 10k benefits… and card linkage to saving account pending , after that will upgrade to exclusive acc…
What are the major advantages of Indusind cards?
I don't see them in instant discount offers on popular websites(amz , flipk).. am i missing something?

codenerd

TF Ace
He is smart guy… @RS1910

Here is my story…

But why does an indusind employee needs to ask for adhaar, photo, credit card front and back without cv just for the sake of upgrading? It sounds very weird to me to handover these documents to someone without even knowing and that too on an unofficial email. After much disucsison, he gave me an indusind id umpu@indusind.com.

Since I have a savings account also, I asked my RM to verify this email if this is genuine he told me there is ko such email which exists in their system.

So all of this sounded weird and illogical. I am sure lot of people have been benefited by him but it felt weird to me.

RS1910

TF Select
Banker
But why does an indusind employee needs to ask for adhaar, photo, credit card front and back without cv just for the sake of upgrading? It sounds very weird to me to handover these documents to someone without even knowing and that too on an unofficial email. After much disucsison, he gave me an indusind id umpu@indusind.com.

Since I have a savings account also, I asked my RM to verify this email if this is genuine he told me there is ko such email which exists in their system.

So all of this sounded weird and illogical. I am sure lot of people have been benefited by him but it felt weird to me.
Dear Kshitiz, no need to send on any mail id. Let me have access on my email id rajesh.kumarsachdeva@indusind.com will ping you then u can send to me. And for spliting the limit these docs required. Will ping you once get access on my mail id.

Wait for some time..

Nitheesh

TF Premier

If you are afraid of sending documents to him then don't. No one is forcing you. You can contact some other employee and seek their help.

Status
Not open for further replies.