• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get 2 nd indusind card?

Tarun239

TF Premier
What is the procedure to get 2 nd indusind credit card ? Is there any form that needs to be filled? Whether can be done offline/online? Whether done on split limit basis? Plz help.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If you high credit limit.

Can request indus, to give easy diner card, limit will be divided to 2 parts.
They do give pre-approved second card.
Check in the app.
Or take it via offline mode.
How much is considered high CL for IndusInd?
I got Legend LTF with 5 L CL a few days ago..
What kind of CCs will I be eligible in future that are worth to have?

At the moment I have this pre approved offer of this.. hopefully it will be changed to something better after dec 31

1701058826597.png

deep@vie

TF Legend
How much is considered high CL for IndusInd?
I got Legend LTF with 5 L CL a few days ago..
What kind of CCs will I be eligible in future that are worth to have?

At the moment I have this pre approved offer..

1701058826597.png

This pre-approved section keeps changing different cards but basic ones.
For cards like Celesta you'll get e-mails on regular basis.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This pre-approved section keeps changing different cards but basic ones.
For cards like Celesta you'll get e-mails on regular basis.
Understand.. for the main card upgrade I will get email. where as for 2nd card option,I will get only basic cards option.. right?

My first question is, is 5L CL considered high in IndusInd and what kind of card upgrades I will get? For this so I need to spend much ?
I am very new to IndusInd hence the questions.

I mainly took this card for an option to avail 0 mab sb select ac , initially

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Understand.. for the main card upgrade I will get email. where as for 2nd card option,I will get only basic cards option.. right?

My first question is, is 5L CL considered high in IndusInd and what kind of card upgrades I will get? For this so I need to spend much ?

++ @Tejo , @4uziaul and any other IndusInd expert can share their views thanks..

Last edited:

Tejo

TF Legend
so I need to spend much ?
i dont think so

if you got second card based on 1st card then 99.9% upgrades only for 1st card, because their algo set like that, even hdfc too same. Genrally if you get second card with other limit then it differs.

just use indus ac if you have and rarely use their card, you will get upgrades.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i dont think so

if you got second card based on 1st card then 99.9% upgrades only for 1st card, because their algo set like that, even hdfc too same. Genrally if you get second card with other limit then it differs.

just use indus ac if you have and rarely use their card, you will get upgrades.
Thanks for the insights

deep@vie

TF Legend

Yes, mostly they will offer paid upgrades like I mentioned like Celesta.
I'm getting it for months now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231127-121540_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20231127-121540_Gmail.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 64

jk51

TF Premier

Before Taking any other card such as Indusind EazyDiner where split limit is done. Make sure you upgrade to next level such as pinnacle/indulge at least so that you can avail exclusive account at zero mab. For pinnacle => 3 lac and for indulge & above => 5 Lac limit is the requirement

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Before Taking any other card such as Indusind EazyDiner where split limit is done. Make sure you upgrade to next level such as pinnacle/indulge at least so that you can avail exclusive account at zero mab. For pinnacle => 3 lac and for indulge & above => 5 Lac limit is the requirement
Thanks . . Will do