• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get 2 nd indusind card?

Tarun239

TF Premier
What is the procedure to get 2 nd indusind credit card ? Is there any form that needs to be filled? Whether can be done offline/online? Whether done on split limit basis? Plz help.

jk51

TF Premier
idk, maybe it's special case but I got Pinnacle upgrade at CL of just 1L.
Customer care cites limit between 1.5-3 lac for best chances of approval/upgrade for pinnacle though exceptions are always there. I started off with legend with a limit of 1.1 l then when I received limit enhancement of 1.8 l that’s when I received upgrade offer for pinnacle.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Before Taking any other card such as Indusind EazyDiner where split limit is done. Make sure you upgrade to next level such as pinnacle/indulge at least so that you can avail exclusive account at zero mab. For pinnacle => 3 lac and for indulge & above => 5 Lac limit is the requirement
I think in case of split-limit even if your card has less limit, your legend can be upgraded to pinnacle or indulge.

jk51

TF Premier
I think in case of split-limit even if your card has less limit, your legend can be upgraded to pinnacle or indulge.
Indulge and above needs minimum limit of 5 lacs which if is split between two cards shall become 2.5 lac each and since only core card can be upgraded it won’t be eligible for higher cards basis new limit. Since now the limits are separate not shared. If post split you have enough limit remaining with you which is more than the threshold then yes you can upgrade.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Indulge and above needs minimum limit of 5 lacs which if is split between two cards shall become 2.5 lac each and since only core card can be upgraded it won’t be eligible for higher cards basis new limit. Since now the limits are separate not shared. If post split you have enough limit remaining with you which is more than the threshold then yes you can upgrade.
I have a 2.5L limit after split in Legend and the customer care representative with whom I talked the day before yesterday, was offering me an upgrade to Pinnacle/Indulge on-call only. I don't understand how that worked then.

jk51

TF Premier
I have a 2.5L limit after split in Legend and the customer care representative with whom I talked the day before yesterday, was offering me an upgrade to Pinnacle/Indulge on-call only. I don't understand how that worked then.
Pinnacle yes you can get it smoothly. If you are getting indulge as well on the said limit then it’s a steal as till indulge Zero mab exclusive can be obtained. Any upgrade above this is not fruitful at least from banking point of view.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Anyway I have 5L CL, and after desired upgrade only I will get t any second card, if I want.
Ta
Just now, I finished loading up my wallets such as Paytm, MobiKwik and PayZap with the Legend to avail weekend offer to the tune of just over 1L…
With this they will be going to offer some upgrade for me…
Win win for both of us…

That’s it , this will be enough spending on IndusInd for about 6 months to come from my side…

1702148625335.png

1702148795390.png

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just now, I finished loading up my wallets such as Paytm, MobiKwik and PayZap with the Legend to avail weekend offer to the tune of just over 1L…
With this they will be going to offer some upgrade for me
Win win for both of us…

That’s it this will be enough spending on IndusInd for the coming several months from my side

1702148625335.png

1702148795390.png
Actually while loading my MobiKwik wallet, an IndusInd bloke called me and asked me, who is this mad person who is loading same amount into MobiKwik repeatedly…
I said don’t worry that mad person was me only …sometimes I go mad and he said okay have a happy mad weekend .. I too wished him the same… ;)

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Bro , i have few doubts here , how are you loading paytm wallet using credit cards ? They will put extra charges right if we use cc ?

Also for Pinnacle upgrade , do we have to pay any joining fees ?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Bro , i have few doubts here , how are you loading paytm wallet using credit cards ? They will put extra charges right if we use cc ?
Yes, extra charges are applicable.

Also for Pinnacle upgrade , do we have to pay any joining fees ?
Depends on the upgrade you are being offered. If the bank is offering you the upgrade, it's usually free; otherwise, you have to pay a one-time fee. If you ask for the upgrade by reaching out to customer care, they may ask for a one-time fee, or you can negotiate with them to waive off the one-time fee.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Then what's the use of this bro ? Legend gives 2 RP per 100 which is around 1.5% cashback , but patm wallet load wont work properly.

Depends on the upgrade you are being offered. If the bank is offering you the upgrade, it's usually free; otherwise, you have to pay a one-time fee. If you ask for the upgrade by reaching out to customer care, they may ask for a one-time fee, or you can negotiate with them to waive off the one-time fee.
Oh really , can we waive it off fully and get the upgrade with 0 joining fees as well ? Let me give a try.

Rohan2024

TF Buzz
Earlier legend card has 2 per quarter domestic lounge access but From 10 of Dec 2023 onwards legend card lounge access benefits will decrease into 1 per quarter.. please make a Note of it.....

Attachments

• IMG-20231202-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20231202-WA0000.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 9

Das.N

TF Ace

Does bank really offer any upgrades themselves? I mean legend to Pinnacle?
Without any fees?