• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Lifetime Free IndusInd Bank EazyDiner Credit Card

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
IMG_9155.png

IndusInd Bank has introduced a new credit card in partnership with EazyDiner called the 'EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card'. This card is designed to make dining experiences enjoyable and comes with no joining or annual fees. It's an entry-level version of the existing EazyDiner credit card from IndusInd Bank.

When you use this card to pay through the EazyDiner App via PayEazy at specific restaurants, you get an extra discount of 20%, upto ₹500 thrice in a month. As a bonus, cardholders receive a complimentary EazyDiner Prime membership for 3 months, offering discounts ranging from 25% to 50% at more than 2000 restaurants. Renewing the Prime membership is possible by spending ₹30,000 every 90 days, which equals ₹10,000 each month.

For every ₹100 spent, cardholders earn up to 2 reward points. These points can be instantly redeemed against dining bills on the EazyDiner app, providing additional savings. Furthermore, spending ₹30,000 every 90 days also earns cardholders 2,000 reward points as an additional benefit.

Now the question is for whom is this card going to be beneficial? Let’s check that.

1. Firstly, if you don’t have the first IndusInd EazyDiner card as it may not be suitable for your spending
2. You’re not much frequent into dining out
3. Complimentary EazyDiner Prime on every quarter with minimal spending
4. A Lifetime Free card!

For more details do check the attached document.

Let us know which EazyDiner card you’re opting for.

Attachments

• EazyDiner New.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 202

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
Once you get the card call ED and ask them to link your card to your ED account. By default one year prime membership will be activated along with 2000 ED points.
Yes, Even I have LTF signature. After the CC dispatch message from bank, ED sent a message to me in watsapp to install app. After login, I could be able to see prime membership with card automatically linked.