• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How can we get IndusInd EazyDiner FYF/LTF?

curious

TF Buzz
I currently hold LTF DCB, Axis Magnus (Paid). I currently dine out at least 5-6 times a month. Based on my research, found out that IndusInd EazyDiner card suits me. Is there anyway I can get the card FYF/LTF?

Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I currently hold LTF DCB, Axis Magnus (Paid). I currently dine out at least 5-6 times a week. Based on my research, found out that IndusInd EazyDiner card suits me. Is there anyway I can get the card FYF/LTF?
if you use eazydinner app and use that app and managed to get eazypay point of 5k you can exchange that for eazydinner card FYF as per this mentioned in the app once you install and use it will show up within the app. or pay 1999/- i got this offer from induslnd

satraghav

TF Select
if you use eazydinner app and use that app and managed to get eazypay point of 5k you can exchange that for eazydinner card FYF as per this mentioned in the app once you install and use it will show up within the app. or pay 1999/- i got this offer from induslnd
How was the process done? VKYC/Offline Verification, Income Documents, Home/Office Verification? TIA @vaibhav111

nfsankit

TF Buzz
I am thinking about not renewing my magnus, This seems like a close alternative for dining benefits. are there other credit cards which offer better discounts on dining?