• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick To Get Indusind Eazydiner Signature LTF

Cj_1907

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Guys that email trick worked for me. Split limit basis i was able to get get Eazydiner card.

Cj_1907

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey Guys. Sharing the template that worked for me.
Credits : @Abhishek012

priority.care@indusind.com

The IndusInd Priority Care Team,
I, {Name}, currently hold an IndusInd Bank Credit Card. I wish to apply for EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card as well, and hence, I hereby ACCEPT, AUTHORISE, CONFIRM AND PERMIT IndusInd Bank Limited (“Bank”) to split the credit limit on my existing card and issue me an additional card - EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card on Legend Credit Card ending with ****.
I understand that my credit limit on my existing card would be divided between both the cards equally and I grant my consent to the Bank to proceed with the process.
I have understood the card features & benefits very well and accept that the EazyDiner IndusInd Credit Card would be provided as a Lifetime free card basis my current Legend Credit Card upgrade offer from IndusInd Bank. Please check the attached screenshot.

Please find the required details needed mentioned below:

Name:
Registered mobile number with IndusInd Bank:
Last 4 digits of existing IndusInd Bank Credit Card:
PAN Card:
Limit on existing IndusInd Bank Credit Card:

Yeah i sent the mail on 6th Jan, sent a followup mail on 12th jan and received the card directly on 24th jan without any email confirmation.

Timeline :
Sent email : 6th Jan, 2024
Follow Up email : 12th Jan, 2024
Received card directly : 24th jan, 2024
Comfirmation via email for LTF : 29th jan, 2024

Attachments

• image (1) (2).png
    image (1) (2).png
    122 KB · Views: 84