• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to Wave off card fee

MrKant

TF Select
Hey there,
If the card fee is showing in your card that pay the entire bill excluding the Fee+Gst don’t pay it

Now call customer care ask them to close your card they will say we can’t close as there is some outstanding in your card.

Say that the re-newal fee but I don’t want you to keep you card why would i pay for the product which I don’t want

They will say we close it not as the product is already sold kindly for the return of the product once you receive the credit you have to call us to Close your card.

They will return the sell of there product (cc) and the fee+gst will we credit to your card.

Now enjoy a year without even gst.
Tested on SBI !

D₹V

TF Prestige
Hey there,
If the card fee is showing in your card that pay the entire bill excluding the Fee+Gst don’t pay it

Now call customer care ask them to close your card they will say we can’t close as there is some outstanding in your card.

Say that the re-newal fee but I don’t want you to keep you card why would i pay for the product which I don’t want

They will say we close it not as the product is already sold kindly for the return of the product once you receive the credit you have to call us to Close your card.

They will return the sell of there product (cc) and the fee+gst will we credit to your card.

Now enjoy a year without even gst.
Tested on SBI !
Great 👍.

But we already knew it.