• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indus Metal Heritage Credit card - LTF with Pioneer account is it possible?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Anyone knows or recently got the top HNI card of Indus heritage metal credit card with the high variant savings account of Pinnacle which needs 10L in savings or 30L in NRV?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1 CR+ is what nearest branch Pioneer RM quoted for LTF.

Paid is possible for Pioneer account holders with variety of Fee points.
I guess it is better to go for AXIS reserve than Pioneer heritage metal CC then :)

I do not see any reason to pay steep annual fees or such a huge NRV for this Pioneer card, other than the free movie tickets and 6months 3k Dinning voucher :cool:

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are you based in Bengaluru?
Please share your experience with pioneer account.

Please DM the Pioneer RM contact details if you have it

Thank you
No I haven't still went to Indus branch yet.

I am still skeptical between Heritage metal CC or Axis Reserve to go for, as the former has a higher Fees and less benefits comparing Reserve.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@technofino dada has got it LTF. You can ask him.
Would you please confirm if anyone has gotten it for LTF ?
And share that RM number?
Even @Subhankar got it as LTF, I remember seeing his tweet but he has taken it down or so.

A high NRV like 2Cr+Good RM can get you this as free per him on this post of his. or he is suggesting to use Oberoi voucher which can offer value.(if you have travel/stay coming up then you can. I remember seeing another member got 3L+ value or so on the Oberoi stay)

Here is his post - https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/indusind-pioneer-credit-card.4955/post-84781

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Even @Subhankar got it as LTF, I remember seeing his tweet but he has taken it down or so.

A high NRV like 2Cr+Good RM can get you this as free per him on this post of his. or he is suggesting to use Oberoi voucher which can offer value.(if you have travel/stay coming up then you can. I remember seeing another member got 3L+ value or so on the Oberoi stay)

Here is his post - https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/indusind-pioneer-credit-card.4955/post-84781
Yes, I had taken down as it was causing lot of buzz. Even people with no prior relationship with IndusInd, approached for LTF. It was harming the bank, thus took it down as was requested by the designated person. Mine was done on a special approval which is not duplicable at all.

But now they’ve completely stopped issuing this card as LTF even for their Private banking clients with 5 cr+ NRV.