• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Pioneer Account and Pioneer Heritage Metal Card Proposal?

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am looking to open new pioneer banking relationship with Indusind bank, the branch Pioneer RM is saying he will offer the following;

- Pioneer Banking - with Pioneer Mastercard Debit Card (no charges) need to open with Initial cheque of 10L, and need to maintain 30L, can be done over next 1 year.
- Pioneer Heritage Metal Mastercard - One time Fee of 90K+GST Fees, against which he will issue me voucher, he is willing to offer Yatra Voucher, I am asking for Amazon Pay or similar. what is your experience recently on this, and what all can be negotiate to sweeten the deal?

Looking forward for your suggestion. Thanks

shashankrt

TF Premier
I have been offered normal Pioneer offer - 10L AQB or 30 L TRV & MH card with 90k Joining + 25K Yearly fees or 2L for LTF.
Looks like a very useless offer to me. Might as well pay for AMEX plat than this nonsense. Whats all of your opinion?
Whats the best Indusind Pioneer offer you have got?

Rahuldiwan

TF Buzz
Pioneer debit card has reward rate only 0.5%. Select and exclusive debit cards are better 1.12% They are giving PMH card to only pioneer account holders. Do let us know if they decrease your one time fee
I have exclusive visa signature, visa platinum, master world... how can I get 1.12% reward and will it work on cc bill payment also? Which particular dc will give cc payment reward