• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Pioneer Account and Pioneer Heritage Metal Card Proposal?

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am looking to open new pioneer banking relationship with Indusind bank, the branch Pioneer RM is saying he will offer the following;

- Pioneer Banking - with Pioneer Mastercard Debit Card (no charges) need to open with Initial cheque of 10L, and need to maintain 30L, can be done over next 1 year.
- Pioneer Heritage Metal Mastercard - One time Fee of 90K+GST Fees, against which he will issue me voucher, he is willing to offer Yatra Voucher, I am asking for Amazon Pay or similar. what is your experience recently on this, and what all can be negotiate to sweeten the deal?

Looking forward for your suggestion. Thanks

DDYYMM

TF Buzz
Sorry I Disgree .......I Opeened Pioneer Account ... Added Funds and they Issued Pioneer Heritage Metal LTF... Pre- Negotiation is must....assure that you will maintain above 30 Lakhs ....... if u have money then everything is possible .......bank can provide exemption as well
In which month you have done this

adi654

TF Buzz
Guys I wanted to know just by opening pioneer account and C2C above 5L limit do we get Pioneer metal credit card ??or is there may process like normal application ,checks etc ??

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys I wanted to know just by opening pioneer account and C2C above 5L limit do we get Pioneer metal credit card ??or is there may process like normal application ,checks etc ??
C2C 5L will work , yes they have checks but push your RM as it’s a sale target towards 2 lakh/ 1 lakh for them.

Sachin2008

TF Select
Hello, I recently opened an indusind Grande savings account with a 5L cheque. I haven't researched much about it. Now I find it useless because no zero markup fees etc and a Debit card is a world debit card that doesn't give any benefits while paying cc bills.

What do you suggest should I consider a Pioneer account? I can transfer a total 10L into my savings account.
Is Pioneer cc better than Pinnacle cc?
Whats is your thoughts regarding this? ?

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Pioneer metal is good for lifestyle non spend based benefits, otherwise all indusind bank cards offer a 1-2% reward rate. So depends on your need. But you should push pioneer RMs to give you a card for 1 lakh fee post LTF instead of a 2 lakh fee.

Nemesis

TF Premier
Hello, I recently opened an indusind Grande savings account with a 5L cheque. I haven't researched much about it. Now I find it useless because no zero markup fees etc and a Debit card is a world debit card that doesn't give any benefits while paying cc bills.

What do you suggest should I consider a Pioneer account? I can transfer a total 10L into my savings account.
Is Pioneer cc better than Pinnacle cc?
Whats is your thoughts regarding this? ?
Pioneer has MAB requirement right? Initial most can do but maintaining 10L is big amount

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@jack333 @4uziaul @VISHESH_BANSAL
I visited a Pioneer branch today and enquired about opening a Pioneer bank account and a Metal Heritage Credit card.

They told me I could open a Pioneer account with zero initial funding. and they will give me in writing that it's a 0 MAB account.
I was mainly trying to convince them to give me LTF MH Card. The RM arranged a one-on-one meeting with Regional Head who sits in the same office. We had a quite long discussion. He said that he could arrange Country head approval in a direct call within a minute, But that would also not work. Even for ZH and other senior employees, it's chargeable and this decision is restricted by the Product team.

Now, I am thinking of opening a Pioneer account. Does it make sense? Keeping in mind other Indus Debit-card benefits 😜.
I don't know how those will work with this account. Any suggestions?

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I visited a Pioneer branch today and enquired about opening a Pioneer bank account and a Metal Heritage Credit card.

They told me I could open a Pioneer account with zero initial funding. and they will give me in writing that it's a 0 MAB account.
I was mainly trying to convince them to give me LTF MH Card. The RM arranged a one-on-one meeting with Regional Head who sits in the same office. We had a quite long discussion. He said that he could arrange Country head approval in a direct call within a minute, But that would also not work. Even for ZH and other senior employees, it's chargeable and this decision is restricted by the Product team.

Now, I am thinking of opening a Pioneer account. Does it make sense? Keeping in mind other Indus Debit-card benefits 😜.
Pioneer debit card has reward rate only 0.5%. Select and exclusive debit cards are better 1.12% They are giving PMH card to only pioneer account holders. Do let us know if they decrease your one time fee

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Pioneer debit card has reward rate only 0.5%. Select and exclusive debit cards are better 1.12% They are giving PMH card to only pioneer account holders. Do let us know if they decrease your one time fee
Nah. The discussion is closed now. They were offering Pioneer Legacy LTF.
What about the savings account? They are promising it to be 0 MAB with 0 IP.

Can we hold multiple accounts with Indus?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think you can hold multiple accounts. Did they decrease the one time fee to 90k or 1l?
I was rigid on making it LTF. Because I was talking to the Zonal Head directly. :ROFLMAO:
he can decrease the price if that's possible. I was like, free me dena hai to do. Acc open kewra lo 50L IP se but free do. and he was like sir, most of our MH customers have 1cr+ RV and they have paid for this. I cannot make it free. It's not in my hand or any one else's. Even we are paying for this card.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was rigid on making it LTF. Because I was talking to the Zonal Head directly. :ROFLMAO:
he can decrease the price if that's possible. I was like, free me dena hai to do. Acc open kewra lo 50L IP se but free do. and he was like sir, most of our MH customers have 1cr+ RV and they have paid for this. I cannot make it free. It's not in my hand or any one else's. Even we are paying for this card.
He is right actually. Approvals have been restricted but with an AEM of 2 Cr you can give it a try. I heard a case with 10 cr NRV didn’t get a LTF card.

Sachin2008

TF Select

So u got a Pioneer account with 0 MAB ?
Actually, I opened with 5L IP Grande account now thinking of upgrading Pioneer account with 10L
but they are giving 0 MAB how do you convince them?