• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Pioneer Account and Pioneer Heritage Metal Card Proposal?

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am looking to open new pioneer banking relationship with Indusind bank, the branch Pioneer RM is saying he will offer the following;

- Pioneer Banking - with Pioneer Mastercard Debit Card (no charges) need to open with Initial cheque of 10L, and need to maintain 30L, can be done over next 1 year.
- Pioneer Heritage Metal Mastercard - One time Fee of 90K+GST Fees, against which he will issue me voucher, he is willing to offer Yatra Voucher, I am asking for Amazon Pay or similar. what is your experience recently on this, and what all can be negotiate to sweeten the deal?

Looking forward for your suggestion. Thanks

Okay so for opening Pioneer account you need to give initial cheque for 10L and only after the cheque is cleared, your account will be unfreezed as per IndusInd policy. There is no need to maintain any amount in your account as it's a no fee account, only the risk is of downgrading which is very rare to occur. Also, you can apply for a metal debit card for free after you receive your first debit card by placing upgradation request through your RM. You may Click Here for additional information on Pioneer account.

For Pioneer Heritage Metal, if you have an existing IndusInd Bank card with a credit limit of 5L+ then you may upgrade in this card and yes first year fee of 90K + GST for Yatra and non-essential vouchagram vouchers and no annual charges is true, for essential vouchagram max they can provide 15K vouchers as per new policy.

If you do not hold an existing card with them, you need to have a credit card with credit limit of 5L+ with any other bank with which you can apply C2C. If your maximum credit limit is 2-3-4L then apply for a premium IndusInd card like Vistara explorer (negotiate for 10K biz voucher only as joining fees) or Legend/Pinnacle and keep spending on this card, you may even maximize the credit limit (CIBIL may be affected temporarily) for 2-3 months and you can expect a credit limit enhancement from them (only when you are about to complete a year or atleast 6+ months), but during this time you should not avail any other offer such as within/above credit limit loan or convert outstanding to EMI or any other type of credit products like personal/auto/home loan etc.

Keep using it for atleast 2+ years consistently and eventually you would reach your goal.

Trust me this is a tedious process for people having low credit limit and one needs to have immense patience for getting this card. And all the above mentioned details are from my personal experiences from not more than 1-2 months ago. Some factors to be considered are, you need to be on good terms with your RM and for limit increase you shall have a 770+ CIBIL score.

I too am in this struggle right now but very close to my goal. If you do have 5L+ credit limit, then getting this card is the easiest thing unlike Infinia.

All The Best! 👍
Sorry I Disgree .......I Opeened Pioneer Account ... Added Funds and they Issued Pioneer Heritage Metal LTF... Pre- Negotiation is must....assure that you will maintain above 30 Lakhs ....... if u have money then everything is possible .......bank can provide exemption as well

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Sorry I Disgree .......I Opeened Pioneer Account ... Added Funds and they Issued Pioneer Heritage Metal LTF... Pre- Negotiation is must....assure that you will maintain above 30 Lakhs ....... if u have money then everything is possible .......bank can provide exemption as well
Yes you are right, but it depends on the person and the branch as well. Also, even after having funds some branches do not agree to open a Pioneer account and even if someone is thinking about negotiating for heritage metal before account opening, they don't know that opening the account itself is a big torture and not even going to mention about upgrading accounts which might lead to forgetting that part. So yeah, I was just sharing the scenario of most people who might have low credit limit/issues with charges of the card.

BTW is your card completely free, like no joining and annual charges at all? If so that's great, would like to hear more about your experience!

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sa
Yes you are right, but it depends on the person and the branch as well. Also, even after having funds some branches do not agree to open a Pioneer account and even if someone is thinking about negotiating for heritage metal before account opening, they don't know that opening the account itself is a big torture and not even going to mention about upgrading accounts which might lead to forgetting that part. So yeah, I was just sharing the scenario of most people who might have low credit limit/issues with charges of the card.

BTW is your card completely free, like no joining and annual charges at all? If so that's great, would like to hear more about your experience!
Same question…

agree

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Great and Nice to see you get full LTF.

Which branch/region can you provide detail of the sales proposition? can you provide details, Thanks

Enthusiast

TF Premier
I am thinking to change my salary account to Indusind from HDFC. Reg this i discussed with Bank agent and he told pioneer is only for individuals whose salary is more than 4 lakhs per month...

So, what would be the next better option in Indusind for both debit and credit card?

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am thinking to change my salary account to Indusind from HDFC. Reg this i discussed with Bank agent and he told pioneer is only for individuals whose salary is more than 4 lakhs per month...

So, what would be the next better option in Indusind for both debit and credit card?
Exclusive DC gives cashback on card bill payments just like HDFC Platinum, so Exclusive account is the second best after Pioneer 👍

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

And yes for credit card you can go for Pinnacle or Indulge which makes Exclusive account 0 AMB

Pra

TF Buzz
I received priority pass with metal heritage for my self (primary) not for add-on
Can anyone throw a light on ad-on domestic & international lounge access ? Is it complimentary

makman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
For new Indusind heritage metal cc (no current cc to upgrade) my RM is asking for 1.8L + GST for LTF instead of 90k which is discussed here. Is that correct. Is it negotiable to 90k? 90k option is there but then I have to pay annual charges of 25k from 2nd year

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For new Indusind heritage metal cc (no current cc to upgrade) my RM is asking for 1.8L + GST for LTF instead of 90k which is discussed here. Is that correct. Is it negotiable to 90k? 90k option is there but then I have to pay annual charges of 25k from 2nd year
Absolutely yes!! Do not pay 1.8L fee + GST for such a stupid card. Best is at 90K + GST with Oberoi/Yatra vouchers.