• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trying to get Indusind Pioneer Heritage Metal ( World Elite Mastercard) for LTF with RM

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Trying to get PIONEER HERITAGE METAL CARD from IndusInd Bank

Went today to Induslind bank
Talk with RM
Told him about getting this card " He was like " Sir I will get you this card bla bla open account first any account 5k monthly saving account etc.
After opening account today in the middle he was trying to sell in Induslind bank scheme of 24 Lakh dude .......

I was laughing 😄 still I listen carefully at the end and said I will see when I have money. he said okay.

He took me to meet bank Manager , He also started selling me a scheme of 24 Lakh shit..... that was deep shit.
hmmm Now I told him I need this card for LTF, I won't pay dime he said okay.

I will go tomorrow and update , I am thinking he will not do anything , lots of RM just say lots of things only and try to sell.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Yeah
There is nothing much that can be done regarding to card payment plan with this big banks like Icici , HDFC , Axis .
true
even though i shared valid icici url ss explicitly mentioning emralde card as ltf
they didnt honour that
and not worth wasting more time on it
will just be pulling nrv over the next 3-6 months
anyways my rms were highly incompetent
would only send high commission products ads to me and never pick up calls

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
We already had a post in this respect in the thread 'Alumni offers for Premium Credit Cards of various banks'. It seems now it is being issued in bulk as LTF, but only to current students and not alumni, as of now.

hemant89

TF Premier
We already had a post in this respect in the thread 'Alumni offers for Premium Credit Cards of various banks'. It seems now it is being issued in bulk as LTF, but only to current students and not alumni, as of now.
Yes, there also someone mentioned this. But this is new giving premium cards as LTF to current students instead of alumni. Are they trying to convert future prospective HNI customers beforehand!!

Vaastav

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Also, this card is actually one of the best ones for golf. If you play golf or want to learn, it can easily substitute a club membership as you get around 3 games/ lessons per week without any spending requirement. That alone is a benefit worth 1.5- 2 lacs a year
Is This Golf Benefit Completely free or are there any hidden Fees??

Jack_S

TF Buzz
Is This Golf Benefit Completely free or are there any hidden Fees??
Games/lessons are free. Only applicable charge is caddie fee which is usually 100/hour for lessons or 500 rs for a full 18 hole game. It is same for any credit card actually.
Golf clubs are provided by coach during lesson. When you start playing game, you either have to buy your own equipment or rent them. Game fee (knows as green fee) is covered by the card.

aarun50600

TF Buzz
Yeah but 2 lakhs upfront for card , even though they are giving vouchers doens't make any sense to me
Oberoi vouchers are definately good but my Amex plat charge provides third night complementary on Oberoi plus if booked through amex conceirge I get a better value on it so it won't be a good deal for me .

Yatra again has very short expiration of 3 months plus we don't get the card benefits on the voucher booking so we do loose out quite a good potential discount plus card rewards .
And for golf , again that is unlimited in Platinum charge .

So overall not a very good deal to me with JF
But yes if I can manage unconditional LTF then only it makes sense .

For BMS I already have Aurum, plus 4 ED cards which are actually too many , not counting the bogo with icici and axis cards here m
hi, so each addon card on ED also will receive 2 tickets per month? like 1 primary + 2 add on means = 6 tickets we can book for it ? am i correct?