• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trying to get Indusind Pioneer Heritage Metal ( World Elite Mastercard) for LTF with RM

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Trying to get PIONEER HERITAGE METAL CARD from IndusInd Bank

Went today to Induslind bank
Talk with RM
Told him about getting this card " He was like " Sir I will get you this card bla bla open account first any account 5k monthly saving account etc.
After opening account today in the middle he was trying to sell in Induslind bank scheme of 24 Lakh dude .......

I was laughing 😄 still I listen carefully at the end and said I will see when I have money. he said okay.

He took me to meet bank Manager , He also started selling me a scheme of 24 Lakh shit..... that was deep shit.
hmmm Now I told him I need this card for LTF, I won't pay dime he said okay.

I will go tomorrow and update , I am thinking he will not do anything , lots of RM just say lots of things only and try to sell.

DDYYMM

TF Buzz
PIONEER HERITAGE METAL CARD from IndusInd Bank

this card isnt possible anymore without joining fee, why??
because in the starting many people took this card without joining fee by opening pioneer account with initial 10L cheque.
After they got metal card, they withdrew money from account and kept zero balance... This was told to me by RM,

so thts why now its hard or almost impossible to get this card without paying joining fee
even i paid 1.8L + gst to get it for LTF
y the way, i also tried very hard to get the card without joining fee, even was ready to do ULIP... So bank ppl tried best, but it wasnt approved

but its worth it even with the joining fee, you can easily get amount back via oberoi stays, shopping voucher, BMS offer, Eazydiner Oft
You got your answer because people like you have so much money 🤑 to waste that's why they are not giving it ltf and i don't understand why people after paying 2 lac rupees calling it ltf. Benefits can be withdrawn anytime by bank you can't do anything then

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You got your answer because people like you have so much money 🤑 to waste that's why they are not giving it ltf and i don't understand why people after paying 2 lac rupees calling it ltf. Benefits can be withdrawn anytime by bank you can't do anything then
Depends on perspective again. Some ppl are happy with LTF cards like APAY some ppl are ambitious to get luxury cards . While there is a point that benefits can be withdrawn anytime banks won’t do it for ultra premium/ HNI cards. Before you quote Axis Magnus it’s not a ultra premium card and Axis credibility in terms of sustainability is always questionable unlike these set of cards which hardly give 1-3% reward rate so devaluation unlikely in short term .

DDYYMM

TF Buzz
Depends on perspective again. Some ppl are happy with LTF cards like APAY some ppl are ambitious to get luxury cards . While there is a point that benefits can be withdrawn anytime banks won’t do it for ultra premium/ HNI cards. Before you quote Axis Magnus it’s not a ultra premium card and Axis credibility in terms of sustainability is always questionable unlike these set of cards which hardly give 1-3% reward rate so devaluation unlikely in short term .
Let me tell you after paying two lac fees you can't call it ltf i hope everyone understands this thing and stop calling it ltf it is a paid card and you are getting nothing for 2 lac

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Let me tell you after paying two lac fees you can't call it ltf i hope everyone understands this thing and stop calling it ltf it is a paid card and you are getting nothing for 2 lac
It’s your perspective again. Surely something I definitely wouldn’t debate on coz perspectives can’t be altered by someone else. 🍻

kingbegenius

TF Buzz
true
even though i shared valid icici url ss explicitly mentioning emralde card as ltf
they didnt honour that
and not worth wasting more time on it
will just be pulling nrv over the next 3-6 months
anyways my rms were highly incompetent
would only send high commission products ads to me and never pick up calls
just drop a mail for change of RM

Last edited:

Pra

TF Buzz
received priority pass with metal heritage for my self (primary) not for add-on
Can anyone throw a light on ad-on domestic & international lounge access ? Is it complimentary
Is loungekey membership activated on ad-onn as well?

Jack_S

TF Buzz
received priority pass with metal heritage for my self (primary) not for add-on
Can anyone throw a light on ad-on domestic & international lounge access ? Is it complimentary
Is loungekey membership activated on ad-onn as well?
Call you RM. He will put a service request for you.

Pra

TF Buzz
No it’s both for primary and addon . I confirmed with pioneer team earlier last month. There’s actually a lot of confusion on this but their product manager is pretty sure that it’s for both primary and addon.
so , Add on cards have lounge key activated ?
Or we need to request for priority pass

satviksehgal

TF Premier
Any way to get this card for 20K one time fee? I ain't spending 2L for golf games, and some Bookmyshow, and Eazydinner vouchers on this card.

The reward rate for this card and any card from IndusInd is worth crap anyway. So no point in making real spends on such cards.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Any way to get this card for 20K one time fee? I ain't spending 2L for golf games, and some Bookmyshow, and Eazydinner vouchers on this card.

The reward rate for this card and any card from IndusInd is worth crap anyway. So no point in making real spends on such cards.
20k mein to indulge nahi mil raha hai pioneer metal kaha se milega
anyways go to a pioneer branch and negotiate maybe with a 5-10L IP or fd