• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trying to get Indusind Pioneer Heritage Metal ( World Elite Mastercard) for LTF with RM

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Trying to get PIONEER HERITAGE METAL CARD from IndusInd Bank

Went today to Induslind bank
Talk with RM
Told him about getting this card " He was like " Sir I will get you this card bla bla open account first any account 5k monthly saving account etc.
After opening account today in the middle he was trying to sell in Induslind bank scheme of 24 Lakh dude .......

I was laughing 😄 still I listen carefully at the end and said I will see when I have money. he said okay.

He took me to meet bank Manager , He also started selling me a scheme of 24 Lakh shit..... that was deep shit.
hmmm Now I told him I need this card for LTF, I won't pay dime he said okay.

I will go tomorrow and update , I am thinking he will not do anything , lots of RM just say lots of things only and try to sell.

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes
Both indulge and pioneer metal doesn't add any value .
Nothing fancy about both of them.
The ED vouchers of 3000 are also valid in top 5 star restaurants where in if you dine with family, even after using the voucher you will end up paying more than normal restaurants which you dine in normally .
Indulge got unlimited golf but on a spend of 25k on previous month , Pioneer gets unconditional golf but so does Infinia .
Only thing good about pioneer is it gets 1000 worth of free movie tickets every quarter .

Both gets unlimited lounge access for addon and primary through PP , metal gets unlimited domestic too but indulge only gets 6 per quarter shareable with add-ons

As per doesnt worth the high JF and AF , even if someone can manage the JF vouchers still the GST even doesn't justifies the cost .

PS - I got indulge with 0 JF and AF , that's the only reason I am still keeping the card otherwise would have cancelled it.

But given choice of either indulge or pioneer for same JF , it would make sense to go Pioneer metal . But a suggestion to avoid option for paid for both of them .

Just to add both the cards have pathetic reward rate , indulge flat 1.5% for all and pioneer flat 1% and for forex 2.5% but it also have has markup of 1.8%
So technically the reward rate of pioneer is even worse than indulge .
That's Brilliant Analysis

Every Card Enthusiast Should Think Like This

Thanks For Ur Valuable Inputs Brother ❤

Jack_S

TF Buzz
Did anyone have any issues booking free BMS tickets? In my case, my 4 tickets limit was not reset after last quarter and still keep getting message that you’ve reached your limit. Customer care is clueless. Any suggestions? @elite34700

Ankur dhanda

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Right Decision Ankur.

The JF of 90K sans 25K AF is still OK, but with 25K as AF doesnt make sense.

You must be having Pioneer relationship, just push ur RM for 90K +LTF, it will be of worth then.
I don’t even feel it’s worth 90K JF.
Yeah I have a pioneer relationship plus had a home loan . Was pushing them for LTF else I pull my home loan.
They didn’t budge, then I did BT to HSBC and got premier there.

Jack_S

TF Buzz
Correct , not sure what they are thinking.
A card with JF of 2 lakhs giving a base reward of 1% and if you convert the same to vistara at 1:1 the RR drops to 0.8%
Yes, spending based reward is clearly not the focus here as their debit card will give you the same reward rate. I hope the high fee is justified by keeping the non-spending based benefits intact for at least a couple more years. I personally was able to get decent value out of joining fee by using Yatra and Oberoi vouchers. The main USP for me was the golf. I do have infinia, it doesn’t compete in terms of number of clubs, ease of booking and number of games (they market it as unlimited games but in reality, you get only one game every 6 days due to their st*pid booking system). BMS and eazydiner benefits too are nice additional benefits and I have been using them so far. But again, all these benefits are very subjective and might worth a lot or amount to nothing depending on your lifestyle needs

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Yes, spending based reward is clearly not the focus here as their debit card will give you the same reward rate. I hope the high fee is justified by keeping the non-spending based benefits intact for at least a couple more years. I personally was able to get decent value out of joining fee by using Yatra and Oberoi vouchers. The main USP for me was the golf. I do have infinia, it doesn’t compete in terms of number of clubs, ease of booking and number of games (they market it as unlimited games but in reality, you get only one game every 6 days due to their st*pid booking system). BMS and eazydiner benefits too are nice additional benefits and I have been using them so far. But again, all these benefits are very subjective and might worth a lot or amount to nothing depending on your lifestyle needs
Yeah but 2 lakhs upfront for card , even though they are giving vouchers doens't make any sense to me
Oberoi vouchers are definately good but my Amex plat charge provides third night complementary on Oberoi plus if booked through amex conceirge I get a better value on it so it won't be a good deal for me .

Yatra again has very short expiration of 3 months plus we don't get the card benefits on the voucher booking so we do loose out quite a good potential discount plus card rewards .
And for golf , again that is unlimited in Platinum charge .

So overall not a very good deal to me with JF
But yes if I can manage unconditional LTF then only it makes sense .

For BMS I already have Aurum, plus 4 ED cards which are actually too many , not counting the bogo with icici and axis cards here m

Jack_S

TF Buzz
Yeah but 2 lakhs upfront for card , even though they are giving vouchers doens't make any sense to me
Oberoi vouchers are definately good but my Amex plat charge provides third night complementary on Oberoi plus if booked through amex conceirge I get a better value on it so it won't be a good deal for me .

Yatra again has very short expiration of 3 months plus we don't get the card benefits on the voucher booking so we do loose out quite a good potential discount plus card rewards .

For BMS I already have Aurum, plus 4 ED cards which are actually too many , not counting the bogo with icici and axis cards here m
Just to clarify, Yatra has 3 months of expiry but you can book a travel up to 6 months in advance so that makes it about 9 months of validity (I’m not sure what happens if you end up rescheduling or cancelling the trip booked using points though).
I haven’t checked recently but AMEX golf is no better (even worst) compared to infinia. You again have to wait 6 days for a game on “weekday” (4 days advance notice plus day of game and booking are not counted) and 12 days for “weekend” which is one of the longest advance notice I’ve seen in a credit card for domestic golf course. They also charge you the full green fee if you end up cancelling the booking after confirmation which is ridiculous. Heritage charges 500 as per T&C and that too, I haven’t been charged so far.
I was really tempted to apply for platinum charge (and I still am :) ) due to their various hotel reward memberships (e.g. bonvoy gold) and I’ve heard good things about their concierge (unlike pain in the a** in HDFC).
Regarding BMS, Aurum tickets are capped at 250 each. I love the recliner seats at PVR and IMAX :) which cost anywhere between 800 to 1200 (depending on the day and movie in my city). With heritage, tickets are capped at 1000 each.
At the end of the day, no card can offer you benefits like pioneer heritage for LTF. While they can work on lowering the JF, I don’t see how they can afford the benefits with no JF, no spending and no NRV (most people will withdraw their FDs after the pioneer account is opened and CC is issued)

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Is your Aurum paid or LTF??