• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trying to get Indusind Pioneer Heritage Metal ( World Elite Mastercard) for LTF with RM

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Trying to get PIONEER HERITAGE METAL CARD from IndusInd Bank

Went today to Induslind bank
Talk with RM
Told him about getting this card " He was like " Sir I will get you this card bla bla open account first any account 5k monthly saving account etc.
After opening account today in the middle he was trying to sell in Induslind bank scheme of 24 Lakh dude .......

I was laughing 😄 still I listen carefully at the end and said I will see when I have money. he said okay.

He took me to meet bank Manager , He also started selling me a scheme of 24 Lakh shit..... that was deep shit.
hmmm Now I told him I need this card for LTF, I won't pay dime he said okay.

I will go tomorrow and update , I am thinking he will not do anything , lots of RM just say lots of things only and try to sell.

suhailmz

TF Premier
Is there any bank where we have RM’s with good ethics? I mean I get it, sales is important but it’s becoming a fish market. Just today, I spoke to my IDFC Wealth RM for the very first time, I was the one who called as my account just got upgraded to wealth and I had few queries. Before I could even ask her the question, she was like, hello sir… hw r u.. I see u haven’t taken our credit card, may I know why? I’m like, baat toe Sun lo didi 😅

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For anyone trying things like this in the future here is my suggestion
DO NOT GO TO YOUR NEARBY BRANCH FOR ANYTHING PIONEER RELATED
ONLY GO TO A PIONEER BRANCH OR CONTACT THEIR AFFLUENT BANKING TEAM
MOST BRANCH PEOPLE WONT BE ABLE TO GET YOU LEGEND LTF LET ALONE HERITAGE.
SPEAKING FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
TO CONTACT AFFLUENT BANKING TEAM JUST DROP YOUR INFO AT THEIR WEBSITE.

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
PIONEER HERITAGE METAL CARD from IndusInd Bank

this card isnt possible anymore without joining fee, why??
because in the starting many people took this card without joining fee by opening pioneer account with initial 10L cheque.
After they got metal card, they withdrew money from account and kept zero balance... This was told to me by RM,

so thts why now its hard or almost impossible to get this card without paying joining fee
even i paid 1.8L + gst to get it for LTF

by the way, i also tried very hard to get the card without joining fee, even was ready to do ULIP... So bank ppl tried best, but it wasnt approved

but its worth it even with the joining fee, you can easily get amount back via oberoi stays, shopping voucher, BMS offer, Eazydiner Offer

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

because in the starting many people took this card without joining fee by opening pioneer account with initial 10L cheque.
After they got metal card, they withdrew money from account and kept zero balance... This was told to me by RM,

so thts why now its hard or almost impossible to get this card without paying joining fee

by the way, i also tried very hard to get the card without joining fee, even was ready to do ULIP... So bank ppl tried best, but it wasnt approved

but its worth it even with the joining fee, you can easily get amount back via oberoi stays, shopping voucher, BMS offer, Eazydiner Offer
Isn't it 90k+GST?

Reactions: SSV

akshayhs

TF Ace
Is there any bank where we have RM’s with good ethics? I mean I get it, sales is important but it’s becoming a fish market. Just today, I spoke to my IDFC Wealth RM for the very first time, I was the one who called as my account just got upgraded to wealth and I had few queries. Before I could even ask her the question, she was like, hello sir… hw r u.. I see u haven’t taken our credit card, may I know why? I’m like, baat toe Sun lo didi 😅
More or less you're on point. Everybody is basically hunting to complete their targets which is obviously rewarding them well.

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Well put forth @AshishR

When did you try, please?

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Totally agree I went to BOB there was didi which started please open account and then one person with him said " There is no one in market that can provide this kind of return 50% every year ????

I was What?

same induslind bank today

• Hehe

NeerajNegi

TF Premier

I am very worried that they don't misuse my adhaar card and document to do some fake sign and start ULIP or anything.
Will I get OTP if they try to do something like this, I see the RM why Hungry for insurance :(