• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Stay Away from IndusInd Super Premium Cards Except Heritage metal for BMS offer

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi folks,

I have a CV explorer with Indusind and have been facing an issue with respect to BMS 1+1 offer ( this card advertises 700/- per ticket ). I escalated this to the product head who owns cards at indusind. The reply I got : " Eazydiner and Heritage metal are the only two cards which dont follow a specific quota and time interval " , they suggested i choose time slots to book tickets ( 11 AM, 5 PM, 7 PM ) for CV explorer . I find it ridiculous to wait for a time to book my tickets which doesnt happen on axis magnus , burgundy card etc., . Those already using indulge in forum kindly share your perspective here. I am demanding them to change my card variant here but still struggle is going on. I am sorry in advance if this is a duplicate post.

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
BookMyShow.com Movie Offer:

• Buy One movie ticket and get the other one absolutely free *
  • The Cardholder can avail upto 3 free movie discounts in a month
  • Offer valid on all theatres registered with BookMyShow across all major cities
  • Please log onto www.bookmyshow.com to book your tickets today.
*The price of the free ticket is capped at Rs 700. In case, the price of the ticket is more than Rs 700, the cardholder will receive a discount of Rs 700 and the remaining amount will have to be paid by the Cardholder using his IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Card.

Get an additional Rs 50 off on selecting the F&B option

Nobody is in the wrong, and there are no falsehoods here. Each of the cards mentioned on that page offers varying levels of discounts. For instance, consider the Indulge card, which has a cap set at ₹300. So, that's why it's mentioned on that page up to ₹700 in savings.
This is for Indulge, from their own website ;)

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
BookMyShow.com Movie Offer:

• Buy One movie ticket and get the other one absolutely free *
  • The Cardholder can avail upto 3 free movie discounts in a month
  • Offer valid on all theatres registered with BookMyShow across all major cities
  • Please log onto www.bookmyshow.com to book your tickets today.
*The price of the free ticket is capped at Rs 700. In case, the price of the ticket is more than Rs 700, the cardholder will receive a discount of Rs 700 and the remaining amount will have to be paid by the Cardholder using his IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Card.

Get an additional Rs 50 off on selecting the F&B option

This is for Indulge, from their own website ;)
I don't know from where you found this page, but please do share the link here.

But on IndusInd Bank page of Indulge Card it's capped to ₹300 for movies and for non-movie events it's capped to ₹700.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230914_023033_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230914_023033_Chrome.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 21

Strange

TF Legend

But on IndusInd Bank page of Indulge Card it's capped to ₹300 for movies and for non-movie events it's capped to ₹700.

How did you take screenshot in chrome incognito? Using rooted phone or old Android?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

You seem to have missed the terms and conditions, and I have already shared the link where it clearly mentions ₹300 for movies and ₹700 for non-movie events.

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You seem to have missed the terms and conditions, and I have already shared the link where it clearly mentions ₹300 for movies and ₹700 for non-movie events.
Did you see this ? https://www.indusind.com/in/en/microsites/indulge/life.html
Anyways, I've created a ticket with BMS and IndusInd. Let's see.
A card with 2 lacs joining fee can't be offering 300 Rs off. They haven't updated their website is what I think.

End-of-topic 🏳️