• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pioneer metal + EazyDiner Signature as 2nd card

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys,

Hereby sharing my journey of acquiring IndusInd EazyDiner signature card as 2nd card along with pioneer heritage metal .

Pioneer Heritage Metal Limit : 8 lakhs

- Initially applied through EazyDiner team and sent an email for split basis , it got rejected.

Reason : Ops team mentioned limit as 50% split. Pioneer metal floor limit is 5 lakhs so application rejected.

- Asked the team to reproc this application as I mentioned split of 1 lakh to EazyDiner card initially. This time application got rejected stating there’s a hold on physical applications and lack of promo code.

By this time my patience was out and I had literally screwed their business head happiness quoting such errors.

- Third time application got processed and approved , they took product level exception and split the limit finally.

Also screwed them to remove previous CIBIL hits , they assured that they’d do that.

Overall journey with IndusInd is frustrating like always but in the end things get done.

Thanks for reading folks!

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
EazyDiner card isn’t LTF , it’s a paid one. For third time I just screwed their ops teams and business heads happiness and it worked like a charm. IndusInd customer journey is frustrating but unless you’re pushy nothing won’t work.

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
EazyDiner card isn’t LTF , it’s a paid one. For third time I just screwed their ops teams and business heads happiness and it worked like a charm. IndusInd customer journey is frustrating but unless you’re pushy nothing won’t work.
So you are saying that what you got was a Eazydiner signature Paid card - after all those escalations with business heads??