• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trying to get Indusind Pioneer Heritage Metal ( World Elite Mastercard) for LTF with RM

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Trying to get PIONEER HERITAGE METAL CARD from IndusInd Bank

Went today to Induslind bank
Talk with RM
Told him about getting this card " He was like " Sir I will get you this card bla bla open account first any account 5k monthly saving account etc.
After opening account today in the middle he was trying to sell in Induslind bank scheme of 24 Lakh dude .......

I was laughing 😄 still I listen carefully at the end and said I will see when I have money. he said okay.

He took me to meet bank Manager , He also started selling me a scheme of 24 Lakh shit..... that was deep shit.
hmmm Now I told him I need this card for LTF, I won't pay dime he said okay.

I will go tomorrow and update , I am thinking he will not do anything , lots of RM just say lots of things only and try to sell.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am already Pioneer customer, have a metal pioneer debit card also. What are the chances of getting it cheap?
2-3 years ago chances were high but these days they are not giving it cheap. Cheapest is 90k + gst. Again if you give them high value cheque maybe 30-40 L chances are higher or a TrV of 1.5cr and above ( loans dont count ) .

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
RM is not able to help.

Approaching the bank manager, the issue is that they will upsell ULIP etc that I don't want.
BM cant help cause product falls under pioneer category, at max he can get you an indulge but BM route wont work as per my experience. Best option is to contact affluent team, give them funding get the job done.