• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card LTF ?

Sachin2008

TF Select
Hello,

I got an IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card but to make it LTF (Lifetime free)
They said to spend 50K in 90 days to make it LTF is that true ?
Has anyone got an IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card LTF ?

Where to spend this money like can we use it on rent payment

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Hello,

This offer is true, Given to Grande account holders and NTB customers for pinnacle.
Don't think rent payment will count towards spends.

Instead of losing some % in rent transfer, it may be better to use this card for e-com or w/e transactions to fill the 50k quota.

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
This offer is true, Given to Grande account holders and NTB customers for pinnacle.
Don't think rent payment will count towards spends.

Instead of losing some % in rent transfer, it may be better to use this card for e-com or w/e transactions to fill the 50k quota.
How about spends on fuel, will they be considered towards 50k milestone

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello,

If your colleague, friends or relatives are looking to buy any high end product in upcoming few weeks, you can use your credit card to complete quota of 50k & then later take money from them.

Because many categories are excluded for spending Milestone criteria. So I think this is easiest route if you don't wish to purchase any 50k worth product for yourself.

pranjal1984

TF Select
I am also planning to open Exclusive account. But there is no option available online. Can we open normal SB account through mobile app and later convert it to Exclusive? Can everything be done without visiting branch
Exclusive account opening is available online. While opening, you can select the type of account as Exclusive

I also have an upgrade offer for pinnacle from indusind. They are asking for joining fees of ₹15000/-. Plus gst where you will get back ₹15,000/- in vouchers. I'm not sure if it's worthy of an upgrade from legend.

Huwave123

TF Neo
Can you please explain how you got, what documents you used and if salary slip or itr than how much? I am looking for Pinnacle from quire sometime now
I have Indusind platinum credit card and after a year I got upgrade offer on ltf basis and I apply . Still get mail to upgrade in Pinnacle but I already have.