• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC first wealth application stuck

arjun

TF Select
Hi everyone,

I'm reaching out to seek some advice regarding my recent experience with IDFC First Wealth Credit Card application. I've been a previous user of IDFC First Millennia Credit Card, which I closed after a year in 2022. Recently, on March 18, I decided to apply for the IDFC Credit Card again, and to my delight, I was offered the IDFC Wealth Credit Card with a generous limit of 500k without income proof.

However, my excitement quickly turned into frustration as my application seems to be stuck in limbo. I completed the video KYC process as soon as I applied for the card, but it has been 7 days now, and I receive a text from the bank daily stating that my Video KYC is pending. Even the application tracker confirms this.

When I attempt to redo the video KYC, I am met with a message stating that my application is already under review and the KYC has been completed. I reached out to customer support, and they reiterated the same, stating that the KYC is pending from their end.

I have also sent emails to pno and banker@idfcfirst.com, and they have assured me that they are investigating the issue internally. However, it has been 5 days since then, and there's been no update.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue with IDFC First Wealth Credit Card application? Any insights or advice on how to expedite the process or escalate the matter would be greatly appreciated.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,

I'm reaching out to seek some advice regarding my recent experience with IDFC First Wealth Credit Card application. I've been a previous user of IDFC First Millennia Credit Card, which I closed after a year in 2022. Recently, on March 18, I decided to apply for the IDFC Credit Card again, and to my delight, I was offered the IDFC Wealth Credit Card with a generous limit of 500k without income proof.

However, my excitement quickly turned into frustration as my application seems to be stuck in limbo. I completed the video KYC process as soon as I applied for the card, but it has been 7 days now, and I receive a text from the bank daily stating that my Video KYC is pending. Even the application tracker confirms this.

When I attempt to redo the video KYC, I am met with a message stating that my application is already under review and the KYC has been completed. I reached out to customer support, and they reiterated the same, stating that the KYC is pending from their end.

I have also sent emails to pno and banker@idfcfirst.com, and they have assured me that they are investigating the issue internally. However, it has been 5 days since then, and there's been no update.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue with IDFC First Wealth Credit Card application? Any insights or advice on how to expedite the process or escalate the matter would be greatly appreciated.
Best way to deal with them is on X(twitter), they are more responsive & quick

arjun

TF Select
same issue happened for me. call customer care and cancel the application of wealth card. Re-apply after 2 days, mine got approved within 24 hrs and got Credit limit of 7L.
Did you reapply using same phone number?

What was the limit shown before and did you change salary or anything when you applied second time?

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Did you reapply using same phone number?

What was the limit shown before and did you change salary or anything when you applied second time?
Same thing happened with my relative. It showed kyc pending for 1 week but one day suddenly it progressed and the application was approved.