• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation IDFC Wealth Devaluation

Shash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Kindly note, some of the features and terms of your FIRST Wealth Credit Card will undergo changes with effect from 1st May 2024: Important update regarding your lifetime free FIRST Wealth Credit Card A lifetime free Credit Card loaded with benefits! Grab offers and discounts on your favourite brands every day of the week! EMIfy transactions and balances at low interest rates Enjoy Reward Points that are as good as cash, redeemable anywhere online Easily repay other bank’s outstanding dues and convert them to EMIs Always You First, IDFC FIRST Bank 1800 10 888 Click here to view updated MITC 1. Reward Points • Unlock 10X Reward Points fasterin a statement cycle on both online & offline spends above Rs. 20,000 • Reward points on online spends up to Rs. 20,000 in a statement cycle will be revised to 3X • Reward points on Education, Wallet load and Government services^ transactions will be revised to 3X. These transactions will no longer be part of 10X threshold calculation • 3X = 3 Reward Points per Rs. 150 spent 2. Buy one Get one movie offer • Will be revised up to Rs. 250 off twice per month 3. Complimentary visits to Airport Spas and Lounge • Total number of visits will continue to be 4 per quarter • Domestic airport lounges & spas visits will be capped to 2 per quarter • International airport lounges visits will be capped to 2 per quarter • Spend minimum Rs. 20,000 in a calendar month to activate lounge & spa benefits for next calendar month 4. Rent and Property Management Fee^ • 1% of transaction value will remain the same • It will be subject to a minimum of Rs. 249 per transaction 5. Fair usage on Utility Spends^ • 1X Reward Points on Utility spends will remain the same • 1% of transaction value will be levied as Utility fee on commercial usage • Commercial usage is defined as aggregate Utility spends > Rs.20,000 in a billing cycle o Illustration 1: Utility spends of Rs. 10,000 in a statement cycle will not attract a fee as it is below the threshold o Illustration 2: Utility spends of Rs. 30,000 in a statement cycle will attract a fee of Rs. 300 (1% fee) + taxes*

bing1309

TF Premier
When card cretria reduced and when everyone seems to get this card and the card seems sounds and logic and when we apply this happens. Good this card was not given to be on pre-approved tried various method. Now I can stay away instead of even persuasive for this card.

helloworld

TF Legend
I thoughts its typo for wealth credit card but even after 2 days, they kept same changes in their website. So, now all IDFC LTF cards have same reward rate?

Last edited:

subham23

TF Buzz
On a lighter note for lounge spends calculation, if i spend 20,000/- per month that gives me 400 reward points (3x RP per 150/-) and on conversion that gives Rs. 100/- only (1 RP = 0.25 p). Then why should i spend 20k for lounge access instead of paying Rs. 899 + tax at lounge directly?

helloworld

TF Legend
On a lighter note for lounge spends calculation, if i spend 20,000/- per month that gives me 400 reward points (3x RP per 150/-) and on conversion that gives Rs. 100/- only (1 RP = 0.25 p). Then why should i spend 20k for lounge access instead of paying Rs. 899 + tax at lounge directly?

so, according to them you're getting..

900 (lounge) + 100 = 1000 on 20k spends = 5% 😯

techt

TF Legend
WOW is altogether a different card. It is backed by FD, if they devalue it then people will break their FD
Yes agree and you made a great point. In general, if we look at forex, we were getting some +ve cashback in wealth cc now it is -ve. When compared against wow, it is better with 0 forex.