• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

sahil1033

TF Premier
I received an email saying Rs. 500 cashback upon 1st transaction from add-on credit card. There's no terms and conditions mentioned in the email without any link to it.

Even enquired over call and they said that 1,000 reward points is the current offer which is different claim from what the email sent to me says. I've emailed them and asked for clarification but still asking if anyone else has received the same or not.

Also, a few queries related to Wealth add-on credit card :
- will the card number be different from primary CC ?
- airport lounge access will have shared limit but will the same apply for Paytm Movies BOGO offer as well? If I get separate limits for movies, it will be a great benefit, then I'll get one for my mother as well.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
- will the card number be different from primary CC ?
- airport lounge access will have shared limit but will the same apply for Paytm Movies BOGO offer as well? If I get separate limits for movies, it will be a great benefit, then I'll get one for my mother as well.
1. Yes
2. Separate quota for each card so 4 times the benefits.

sahil1033

TF Premier
1. Yes
2. Separate quota for each card so 4 times the benefits.
nice, then only in case of airport lounge access, limit is shared, right?

also, my mother doesn't have CIBIL score yet (no CC / loan yet), so, if I get an add-on card for her, will this help in starting her CIBIL report journey?

girish3456

TF Premier
so that means If I spend 5k in a month on primary card then add-on card is also eligible for lounge acess in the next month? @CardGame
Just now checked with IDFC BANK credit Card dept. They are saying that add-on card member won't be getting any benefits separately unlike the primary card member. All the benifits including the credit limit will be shared. Also from yesterday i.e., from 20th Jan 2024, bank has removed the spend criteria which is 5000 for availing lounge offer using Wealth credit card from IDFC

can you please share document where i says 5k spend is not required
Just now checked with IDFC BANK credit Card dept. They are saying that add-on card member won't be getting any benefits separately unlike the primary card member. All the benifits including the credit limit will be shared. Also from yesterday i.e., from 20th Jan 2024, bank has removed the spend criteria which is 5000 for availing lounge offer using Wealth credit card frcan you please share

girish3456

TF Premier

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0121_222529.png
    Screenshot_2024_0121_222529.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 37
Still the website is not updated itseems.

so if the spend criteria is removed as you said so add-on card holder will be getting lounge access just like primary card holder right?

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes.
It works, I have used for me and my wife (she has my add-on) at lounge.
Also you can swipe the dreamfolks seperately from credit card, so as long as you have enough visits left, you should be fine.
Great thanks for the reply man. I have the wealth cc but didnt receive dreamfolks card. Do I need to reach out to custcare to send it to me separately?