• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

sahil1033

TF Premier
I received an email saying Rs. 500 cashback upon 1st transaction from add-on credit card. There's no terms and conditions mentioned in the email without any link to it.

Even enquired over call and they said that 1,000 reward points is the current offer which is different claim from what the email sent to me says. I've emailed them and asked for clarification but still asking if anyone else has received the same or not.

Also, a few queries related to Wealth add-on credit card :
- will the card number be different from primary CC ?
- airport lounge access will have shared limit but will the same apply for Paytm Movies BOGO offer as well? If I get separate limits for movies, it will be a great benefit, then I'll get one for my mother as well.

Guys any point of applying idfc wealth addon card for my wife if she already has infinia addon ?

I see somewhere it is mentioned that wealth card has airport spa access which I guess infinia does not have.

Any insight into this is appreciated.
No harm in getting. She'll get priority pass of her own & can be useful anytime so I guess no issues

girish3456

TF Premier
I received an email saying Rs. 500 cashback upon 1st transaction from add-on credit card. There's no terms and conditions mentioned in the email without any link to it.

Even enquired over call and they said that 1,000 reward points is the current offer which is different claim from what the email sent to me says. I've emailed them and asked for clarification but still asking if anyone else has received the same or not.

Also, a few queries related to Wealth add-on credit card :
- will the card number be different from primary CC ?
- airport lounge access will have shared limit but will the same apply for Paytm Movies BOGO offer as well? If I get separate limits for movies, it will be a great benefit, then I'll get one for my mother as well.
All the benefits including the credit limit will be on shared basis