• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth CC application

Novice

TF Buzz
Hi everyone!

I had a few queries regarding IDFC Wealth CC application.

1. Is pincode 560064 a serviceable area? If not, is 695003 serviceable?

2. I have a Regalia with 5L limit, can I apply for Wealth using C2C?

3. My Cibil shows enquiry for ICICI APay Card in July and Kotak Credit Card in Oct. Should I wait a few months before applying for IDFC Wealth?

Thanks in advance!

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Hi everyone!

3. My Cibil shows enquiry for ICICI APay Card in July and Kotak Credit Card in Oct. Should I wait a few months before applying for IDFC Wealth?

Thanks in advance!
My friend recently applied for IDFC CC.

1. Pin code in BLR is serviceable. (you can call customer care and confirm if you worry that)
2. Regalia with around 5L limit fetched him Select CC. No income documents asled.
3. Doesn't matter. It's okay.

Now, if you want to get Wealth. Make sure to enter your salary as more than 30 Lacs, around 3L/month. (I have read here, not sure). My friend gave that info honestly so he was not able to secure Wealth. But since there are no income docs check, I think that value can be inflated to acquire Wealth.
With CL, actually there is not much corelation between CL and Card variant. Ofcourse there is floor, but your situation seems to be okay with respect to that.

shivek

TF Select
I will share my experience with application.
I had tried few months back and that time I was offered Select only. So I did not proceed with application.
I applied recently (last week) again and got the Wealth CC.

During online application IDFC asked for monthly salary and also asked if I have any other bank CC and it's limit.

Old application: offered Select CC
Other bank Card selected in application: HDFC Regalia, 9.7 L

Recent application: offered Wealth CC with CL of 10L
Other bank Card selected in application: ICICI Signature (MMT), 13.9L

My salary details remained same in both cases.
I had put actual in-hand salary which is less than 36LPA (Gross is more than 36LPA).

However, salary verification not done during application.

During video KYC, executive verbally asked me to confirm my salary range is 1.5-3L.

So, I feel the other bank CC Detail played a important role.
CL < 10L got me Select CC
CL> 10L got me Wealth CC.

This is just speculative as we never know what all logics bank put behind decision making.

Hope this helps.

NeoOnWheels

TF Premier
So, I feel the other bank CC Detail played a important role.
CL < 10L got me Select CC
CL> 10L got me Wealth CC.

This is just speculative as we never know what all logics bank put behind decision making.

Hope this helps.
Nope this does not help. I mentioned Infinia with 12.2L as credit limit yet all I got was Select CC. Its pretty random. I satisfy the salary criterion as well.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance!
Please wait atleast 3 months from last enquiry for high chance of approval otherwise 6 month would best

avikrish

TF Select
Update: I was offered the Wealth CC with a limit of 4 lakhs (no income proof required), or 10 lakh limit with income proof. Applied via Regalia C2C limit of 5 lakhs
In Card to Card basis under icici , Amazon pay card variant is not listed, without mentioning card variant can we proceed?