• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth CC application

Novice

TF Buzz
Hi everyone!

I had a few queries regarding IDFC Wealth CC application.

1. Is pincode 560064 a serviceable area? If not, is 695003 serviceable?

2. I have a Regalia with 5L limit, can I apply for Wealth using C2C?

3. My Cibil shows enquiry for ICICI APay Card in July and Kotak Credit Card in Oct. Should I wait a few months before applying for IDFC Wealth?

Thanks in advance!

1000004946.jpg actually I applied in 7 days back that time application rejected but today received sms as a please complete the application like that after that I seen this card and applied actually few days back I changed my company but in cibi there's my last company only hope this card will approved.

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
My friend recently applied for IDFC CC.

1. Pin code in BLR is serviceable. (you can call customer care and confirm if you worry that)
2. Regalia with around 5L limit fetched him Select CC. No income documents asled.
3. Doesn't matter. It's okay.

Now, if you want to get Wealth. Make sure to enter your salary as more than 30 Lacs, around 3L/month. (I have read here, not sure). My friend gave that info honestly so he was not able to secure Wealth. But since there are no income docs check, I think that value can be inflated to acquire Wealth.
With CL, actually there is not much corelation between CL and Card variant. Ofcourse there is floor, but your situation seems to be okay with respect to that.
i already have a IDFC select
when i had applied for the card, i didnt have any card with >5L limit.
now i have 3 cards icici cards with shared 5.5L limit, and 3 HDFC cards with shared 5.12L limit.
can i apply for wealth again now?
i had heard somewhere that you can have upto 3 idfc credit cards
so can i have both IDFC select and wealth?
if not, can i upgrade my select to wealth?

techt

TF Legend
Yesterday I applied and did kyc till now it shows like resume application like that but when I click on the resume your application is in review like that. Any issues?
Better tweet them.

My time line
Day 1
Applied.
After 3 hours I tweeted them.
Next 30mins I received 📞 that they will look into the matter.
Next 2 hours I received mail which said approved and asked me to install app for virtual card.

Day 3
Received the physical card

Today I seen in cibil report in 4th January cibil enquiry happened I applied on 4th January only application submitted date as today and I verification person called me and asked some questions I answered correctly let's see what happens

am322

TF Select
i already have a IDFC select
when i had applied for the card, i didnt have any card with >5L limit.
now i have 3 cards icici cards with shared 5.5L limit, and 3 HDFC cards with shared 5.12L limit.
can i apply for wealth again now?
i had heard somewhere that you can have upto 3 idfc credit cards
so can i have both IDFC select and wealth?
if not, can i upgrade my select to wealth?
No, you can't apply for another core card. You can hold Cobranded card as your second. If you want to get Wealth, close this existing Select card and reapply (but not guaranteed).