• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth CC Golf Benefit Query

Post number 6 has been selected as best answer.

techt

TF Legend
I got a message that I have unlocked 2 complimentary golf rounds for March 2024.
Queries
  1. As per TnC, I get this every month as long as my spends cross 20,000 INR. Is this really perennial offer ?
  2. Whats the catch here ? Do I need to pay anything more, lets say to get coached ?
  3. Is there any hidden tricks by the golf clubs that every month 4 rounds have to be availed and I have to pay the rest 2 ?
  4. Lets say I obtain their Wealth bank account too, that too has one golf round per month offer. Can I combine all these offers ?
PS: I live in Bengaluru.

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got a message that I have unlocked 2 complimentary golf rounds for March 2024.
Queries
  1. As per TnC, I get this every month as long as my spends cross 20,000 INR. Is this really perennial offer ?
  2. Whats the catch here ? Do I need to pay anything more, lets say to get coached ?
  3. Is there any hidden tricks by the golf clubs that every month 4 rounds have to be availed and I have to pay the rest 2 ?
  4. Lets say I obtain their Wealth bank account too, that too has one golf round per month offer. Can I combine all these offers ?
Do you have handicap certificate?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Queries
Go there & find out .
Not much into golf ⛳

Golf lesson & golf sessions are different .
So once u go u will find out more information.

techt

TF Legend
@Bugs Bunny then its
Another MDC - Mithun Da Cycle feature of a credit card.

EWBlT4MWoAATXgo

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Queries
No catch here. Book and go and learn.