• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank consolidation charges problem- Banking Kissa video

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello,
The problem of consolidation charges is a headache for all Axis Bank customers.
They are deducting unusual charges every quarter.
Since the last few quarters, they have been deducting SMS alerts from my Burgundy account.
Can you imagine that Axis is deducting SMS alert fees from their Burgundy accounts? 😂

I request everyone to share their problem with screenshots; I'll make a banking kissa video on this topic soon.

Thanks
Sumanta Mandal
TechnoFino

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
T
Hello,
Since the last few quarters, they have been deducting SMS alerts from my Burgundy account.
Can you imagine that Axis is deducting SMS alert fees from their Burgundy accounts? 😂

I request everyone to share their problem with screenshots; I'll make a banking kissa video on this topic soon.

Thanks
Sumanta Mandal
TechnoFino
2-3 before they cut from my axis account consolidation charges too

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Hello,

Thanks
Sumanta Mandal
TechnoFino
my experience:
1. axis was deducting consolidated charges. i read everything that is included in it, and stopped all the services and also cancelled the debit card.
2. i was still getting charged for SMS. I raised a complaint with RBI. i received a call from axis saying that SMS cannot be turned off via app or online and that i will need to visit branch. i response to the RBI complaint, they reversed my consolidated charges but said that if i dont visit the branch and turn off SMS, they will start charging again. i saw that this month they charged me again.
3. the SMS alert for which they were charging me, I wasn't even getting any SMS alerts. i wrote to them that they were taking consolidated charges from me for SMS, but not sending me alerts. they immediately started sending me alerts then. it means they were charging me without providing the service.
4. fed up, i thought of upgrading my account to priority account to avoid consolidated charges.
despite maintaining more than the required balance for priority account, i was not able to apply for upgrade. upon enailing them numerous times, their representative calls me and says that my account was opened online and due to some technical difficulty, online accounts are not getting the upgrade options via app. he again asked me to visit the branch and then he will upgrade it within 2 minutes.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They told me to visit atm and deactivate value added services. I have tried a couple of axis atm but it does not work.

Ramya

TF Neo
1328 rupees deducted from my account. This is horrible thing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230123_183221.jpg
    Screenshot_20230123_183221.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 29

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
@Harry1 @ltf4ever
Are these consolidated charges absent in priority and burgundy account or all salary accounts like prestige and Republic too?
I don't know.

My account is 9 years old. Earlier it was prime salary account, 3 years back moved to priority salary account and last year moved to Burgundy savings account.

If my memory serves right, I never got charged for anything (sms, debit cards, atm withdrawal, UPI, neft, rgts, imps etc) except 2 times for debit cards after upgrading for priority salary account.

At that time, I somehow had 2 cards - one priority and one rewards. They said rewards card is chargeable with priority account and charged me 236 for 2 years. Later I upgraded that card also to priority (2 priority cards) and didn't get charged in 3rd year.

After upgrading to Burgundy, only one card worked and was upgraded to Burgundy and no charges for that as well.