• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

URGENT || PNB BANKING FRAUD OF 5.5 lakh

ritwik2000

TF Premier
DoT has ordered telecom companies to stop using USSD codes (like *401#) to activate call forwarding features with the effect from April 15 itself.
jio airtel wale DoT ko seriously nhi leta he .... I get spam calls daily due to this I tried to complain in TRAI DND app but every time Jio says me caller is not in blocked list.... ye kaisa chuti,apa he

#aniket

TF Ace
jio airtel wale DoT ko seriously nhi leta he .... I get spam calls daily due to this I tried to complain in TRAI DND app but every time Jio says me caller is not in blocked list.... ye kaisa chuti,apa he
Sarein milke pagal bana rahe hain tab, telecom ke khudke bhi app hain...waha se try karye ya mobile setting se warna lastly TRAI pe DND ka complainant raise karye

ritwik2000

TF Premier
@doraemon pnb freezed my mothers account because of high upi transactions .... but they were all zomato/swiggy/bb payments.... if you have a lumpsum amount .... just don't touch that account for any transactions before the deal. just a advice

msankadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Actually truecaller is an untrustworthy app. It sends users data to China and save data in hk/Singapore(Even though its a "swedish" company). Only after multiple threats from govt., they are saving Data locally in india. You can never be sure they have stopped sending data outside or not.

It also sold personal data to chinese personal loan companies. Some of whom asked access to storage and saved personal photos and extort money.

Therefore many organization ban personnel to use truecaller. Armed forces, intelligence and even some labs.
What data am I saving on truecaller anyways. I just use it for call logs and never ever never ever never ever never ever give it access to SMS.

I dont care if it takes my call data for lifetime.

It is always better to believe yourself to protect your data instead of taking apple or truecaller's word for it. If you are not technologically savvy then I dont know probably you can trust apple, I believe in myself more. On apple, I have no control or visibility on most things which I want to do and am completely helpless whenever there are vulnerabilities. Recently itself there was a very big vulnerability on apple, you can read it. Our org banned installing outlook on apple phones post that

#aniket

TF Ace
If there is OTP or PIN involved

whether by spoofing

then its Customer induced

Bank palla jhaddega

It will be tough journey
Yep! Wo argument ke basis pe decide hoga lekin if OTPs aaya rahega and though not shared ya 3rd parties app/ malwares wagera installed nahi rahega toh bank khud hi liable rahega lekin though a bit challenging to prove....😅