URGENT || PNB BANKING FRAUD OF 5.5 lakh

Did you get to know the actual cause? There is no way money was debited by just a phone call, unless some previous setup was done on the phone by the criminal.

Please provide actual details without just fear mongering.
Bhai
It was done to Gf father
Ab mai jyda detail Ghar ghus k nikal lu

They got money back so they are chill like nothing happened.

If money was stuck there would have been more information .
They had Samsung ,now bought iPhone.

deep@vie

Cyber crime department was great in op case
As I know of various incidents
Where they were not able to get their money back
If account gets freezed all the amount can be refunded bit it some amount has been already withdrawn. That's not easy to recover so instant complaint & account freeze is only option.
I know a case someone mistakenly deposited 8l into someone's account due to matching name.
& just after deposite one credit card TAD was debited. That could be covered as that was not under freeze.

Just tell them not to share otp and pin.

To avoid random frauds, use apple/samsung or in worst case pixel. Keep them updated to lattest security patch. There is no escape from targeted fraud attempts.
yeah.. just picking up a call leading to loss is far fetched.. definitely more to it..some access / careless phone, sim, app actions may have happened.. this may be the last step... if answering a call leads to account debit then we are all scr*""*ed

Pta nhi Bhai
After money recovery they are chill..
Inke ghar ka system smj nhi aata hai .

Mai khud pareshan hu bc

cardy

You would need different phones instead of different sims to prevent something like this in my view.
+1 i think that is a good idea.
I already am using two phones
Social media multiple apps and all in one phone with one number
And banking and personal stuff with limited apps in another.