• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

URGENT || PNB BANKING FRAUD OF 5.5 lakh

#aniket

TF Ace
@doraemon pnb freezed my mothers account because of high upi transactions .... but they were all zomato/swiggy/bb payments.... if you have a lumpsum amount .... just don't touch that account for any transactions before the deal. just a advice
Matalab chal kya raha hai:
IDFC, Kotak, ICICI, PNB, AU, Indus, etc. sab freeze hi kar raha hai 🤣

Wo bhi genuine limited and prescribed transactions pe 😹

doraemon

TF Ace
One mobile is fine if it is secure. You need to few things.
1. Keep updated to latest security patch.
2. Keep apps updated
3. Check access you are giving all the apps. There are many apps which asks for access to call/msg. Unless you trust them fully don't give them these access. I am OK losing few hundreds or even thousands in cash back to keep my peace of mind.
4. Auto deep sleep apps you don't use regularly.
5. Try to use stand alone apps or a safe browser like duck duck go for any transaction. Avoid chrome.
6. Once in a while check if any app using more storage/net than they should.
7. Be wary of Chinese mobile/apps or china funded apps.

For some stupid reason hdfc netbanking doesn't work properly in duck duck go/samsung browser for me. So have to use chrome.
That's some great tips

Btw I am getting ut patang ads in my gmail account
Earlier it was good last month

I even checked Google account settings nothing suspiciously showing

msankadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
That's some great tips

Btw I am getting ut patang ads in my gmail account
Earlier it was good last month

I even checked Google account settings nothing suspiciously showing
Use adblock dns on your android phone and it will block 80% of the ads without root. It takes just 2 mins to do it.

sidp

TF Ace
🌚 Itni toh CA foundation ki 1 year ki fees h
Why?
For bank use jio.
149 for 20 days+ 90 days grace.
After all offer you would pay around 550 for 14 months. Worth it.
There is also some trick to transfer it to j&k postpaid sim. That comes less than 200 I think.

sidp

TF Ace
Bhai are you really an apple user? Aise paisa bachana apple user ko shobha nahi deta.. 😜
No samsung. S series+tab+earbud and all those smart devices I don't bother to connect. 😅
Joke aside. I need call recording. Dont trust chinese brands for banking/business. So samsung becomes the default option. Though still use oneplus 6 for normal browsing. Even my mobile knows I am that cheap, that's why it is still running.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
No samsung. S series+tab+earbud and all those smart devices I don't bother to connect. 😅
Joke aside. I need call recording. Dont trust chinese brands for banking/business. So samsung becomes the default option. Though still use oneplus 6 for normal browsing. Even my mobile knows I am that cheap, that's why it is still running.
Nothing has no call recording too .

Carl pe wasn't joking when he said he want to compare nothing with apple 😢