• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help!! Axis bank opened home loan account without my permission

MusicalMind

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Today morning I got a call from unknown number. First time I didn't pick up my call and second time I pick up call I hear Congrats (robotic voice) and I hang up. I immediately got a message that a home loan is registered with axis bank with a reference ID. I checked the reference id on axis bank loan tracking page and someone indeed open home loan on my account. This type of scam loan opening is new and that too without any OTP generation. How to proceed against this scam before it hit my cibil. Here's the screenshots:

axis_scam1.jpg

axis_scam2.jpg

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Today morning I got a call from unknown number. First time I didn't pick up my call and second time I pick up call I hear Congrats (robotic voice) and I hang up. I immediately got a message that a home loan is registered with axis bank with a reference ID. I checked the reference id on axis bank loan tracking page and someone indeed open home loan on my account. This type of scam loan opening is new and that too without any OTP generation. How to proceed against this scam before it hit my cibil. Here's the screenshots:

axis_scam1.jpg

axis_scam2.jpg
Complaint to RBI bro ask for compensation

Reactions: AsB

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

axis_scam1.jpg

axis_scam2.jpg
How will they give loan without a house? what the hell is axis upto? Raise it with axis as a fraud case

bsc0008

TF Select
Contributor
From the screenshot, it seems like an application for Home loan. The loan is not yet sanctioned or opened. Chances are they might be using some automatic IVR system to call people on bulk.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

axis_scam1.jpg

axis_scam2.jpg
Nothing happened .. It just that while browsing you clicked on Home loan link..
There is an expression of interest generated for you..
When they call you , just tell them that you are not interested in any home loan.. and ask them to close home loan request ..

Chill ,... nothing happened...