• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BANKING FRAUDS HAPPENED WITH ME

BANKING FRAUDS

• Airtel Payment Bank Fraud

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • BOB Account Re-Kyc Fraud

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • BOM Account PMSBY & PMJJBY Fraud

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trust Me

TF Ace
I don’t know why people do efforts to give NOTA..

Instead they don’t do voting & save efforts & time

Voting NOTA is a protest, -- sending a message that none of the choices given is acceptable.

Why do people protest anything, when it saves time and effort to just be lazy and sit at home ?!

Why do you keep on publishing one web series after another? Doesn't it take any time and effort on your part?

Do you not think ICICI, for one example, would keep on doing whatever they do in spite of your posts?!

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
Voting NOTA is a protest, -- sending a message that none of the choices given is acceptable.
But conclusion is zero because it doesn’t affect winning party
Why do people protest anything, when it saves time and effort to just be lazy and sit at home ?!
Because People protests have a face & reasons to protest
Why do you keep on publishing one web series after another? Doesn't it take any time and effort on your part?
it’s a social work for me
Do you not think ICICI, for one example, would keep on doing whatever they do in spite of your posts?!
I know they keeps doing that, mera kaam hai agah karna

I respect your thinking

techt

TF Legend
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
alright been away from computer cause i had some work which didn't included any laptop or phone much, been tagged twice and i went through the thread again and not sure what input i can give cause, i can't give my vote cause i don't have clue what is going on in this thread! thinking of just deleting it instead! just a thought.. where is the content @raghu.rokda