• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BANKING FRAUDS HAPPENED WITH ME

BANKING FRAUDS

• Airtel Payment Bank Fraud

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • BOB Account Re-Kyc Fraud

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • BOM Account PMSBY & PMJJBY Fraud

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RajeshV

TF Premier
SBI had registered my father for PMJJBY (twice at once I think?) without his consent and deducted premium from his account. I was furious and complained online, but they were pretty chill about it and didn't care, just asked us to take it up with the branch. I told my dad to go to the branch and blast off at them, but I don't think even he cared enough to go. >.>

#aniket

TF Ace
SBI had registered my father for PMJJBY (twice at once I think?) without his consent and deducted premium from his account. I was furious and complained online, but they were pretty chill about it and didn't care, just asked us to take it up with the branch. I told my dad to go to the branch and blast off at them, but I don't think even he cared enough to go. >.>
SBI is known for such behaviour.

Take up your matter to >>>.

techt

TF Legend
It’s your thought…..I can’t say much
I don't see whats the scam here. so fact rather than thought.
think los simpson GIF

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Contact sbi general insurance. I saw on youtube they cancelled the policy and refunded the amount

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Where do you live?

I live in a small town, and had to return many damaged items over the years. So I have learnt the hard way to never order delicate items from Amazon.in ever again.
Amazon every time cover the delicate items with bubble wrap and and brown paper. I was amazed to see the packaging for grocery, it was so neat and clean

On the other hand Flipkart just throw all the grocery in a sack(including glass jars) and deliver it🤣