• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BANKING FRAUDS HAPPENED WITH ME

BANKING FRAUDS

• Airtel Payment Bank Fraud

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • BOB Account Re-Kyc Fraud

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • BOM Account PMSBY & PMJJBY Fraud

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trust Me

TF Ace
Amazon every time cover the delicate items with bubble wrap and and brown paper. I was amazed to see the packaging for grocery, it was so neat and clean

On the other hand Flipkart just throw all the grocery in a sack(including glass jars) and deliver it🤣

My experience in recent years has been exactly opposite! Amazon typically sends items of all sorts thrown casually in thin plastic pouches without any protection, -- no bubble wraps nothing!

So of course things get damaged. Depending on the item I need to decide whether to keep it or send it back. When multiple complaints went in vain, I reduced ordering from them drastically, and discontinued my Prime membership.

Amazon grocery also has turned into a joke for last couple of years since they had decided to exclusively source all orders from one of the local "More" supermarkets (Amazon-owned). The variety of products available dropped by a thousand-fold. The quality of store-brand products also are often very poor. On top of that the prices are typically much higher than the competition!

In contrast, Flipkart Grocery is a million times superior at my place. A hundred times better variety of available products at much better prices, delivered in a day at my doorstep out of sealed plastic boxes. --- No damages, no fraud. So there is really no comparison.

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
This time voters not interested in electing anyone as you can alredy determine from the voting percentage so far. Same response here as well, try providing NOTA (Not interested) as an option too in the polls
But NOTA vote is always negligible as compared to those who votes…….voting is your adhikar