• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm soundbox problem

PraveenDeg

TF Select
My friend has a Paytm Sound Box, he has to pay a monthly rent of ₹ 150 per month, so he wants to get the Paytm Sound Box closed. He has complained to Paytm several times for this. Paytm has accepted his complaint and said That our agent will come to collect your Paytm sound box but on all his complaints no agent is coming to collect his sound box. Now recently when he registered the complaint again, he got a call from an agent that he When we called him again to collect the box, he denied that we do not have any such information and spoke in a very wrong manner that we cannot register any complaint under it.
My friend has been trying to get the sound box closed for the last 8 months but the sound box is not getting closed because no agent is coming to take the sound box and no complaint can be registered for it, please help us
where we can register the complaint so that we can get this stopped and also register the complain against the agent.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
My friend has a Paytm Sound Box, he has to pay a monthly rent of ₹ 150 per month, so he wants to get the Paytm Sound Box closed. He has complained to Paytm several times for this. Paytm has accepted his complaint and said That our agent will come to collect your Paytm sound box but on all his complaints no agent is coming to collect his sound box. Now recently when he registered the complaint again, he got a call from an agent that he When we called him again to collect the box, he denied that we do not have any such information and spoke in a very wrong manner that we cannot register any complaint under it.
My friend has been trying to get the sound box closed for the last 8 months but the sound box is not getting closed because no agent is coming to take the sound box and no complaint can be registered for it, please help us
where we can register the complaint so that we can get this stopped and also register the complain against the agent.
It comes. But not agent actually Bluedart comes to pick-up the soundbox. It happened with me as well however I reached twitter support which helped me. But I have to constantly contacting them regarding this.

PraveenDeg

TF Select
It comes. But not agent actually Bluedart comes to pick-up the soundbox. It happened with me as well however I reached twitter support which helped me. But I have to constantly contacting them regarding this.
They are actually not coming.
I don't think they are from bluedart becouse there behaviour is very rude they don't pick calls and I have don't receive any message from bluedart.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
They are actually not coming.
I don't think they are from bluedart becouse there behaviour is very rude they don't pick calls and I have don't receive any message from bluedart.

Actually Bluedart don't send any pick-up messages. The guy from Bluedart comes and take it. However in city Bluedart is amazing 😍. Suprb 1 day delivery 😍

PraveenDeg

TF Select
Actually Bluedart don't send any pick-up messages. The guy from Bluedart comes and take it. However in city Bluedart is amazing 😍. Suprb 1 day delivery 😍
Bluedart service in my area is excellent as well. That's why I am saying they are not from bluedart.
I received a call from Sirsa which is 70km away from my city.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Bluedart service in my area is excellent as well. That's why I am saying they are not from bluedart.
I received a call from Sirsa which is 70km away from my city.

Oh. They used other courier carrier. For me the product was delivered by Bluedart and pickuped by Bluedart aswell.