• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Card Application Problem

Arka

TF Buzz
@TechnoFino (Sumanta Da)

Application Number- 220713900002282
Applied Via TechnoFino Link - Yes
Problem- Application submit and V-KYC was done on same date. But no IPV was done neither residential nor office after 2 week of applying for the card. Even no-one from BOB contact me via mail/ call asking for any further documents if required.If you can do anything to escalate the application process , that will be very much helpful. Thanks in advance 😊.
Finally approved ✅ . Totally contactless 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

RM95

TF Select
Application no: 221209900001478
Applied via Technofino link: Yes
Problem: Applied and digi-signed the application form a week back. Didn't receive any update after that. No vkyc or update on submission of application.

I know a lot of people got their cards after 2 months, however they seemed to have completed their vkyc shortly after applying. I haven't received any vkyc link.

SaiyamK

TF Select
Application no: 221209900001478
Applied via Technofino link: Yes
Problem: Applied and digi-signed the application form a week back. Didn't receive any update after that. No vkyc or update on submission of application.

I know a lot of people got their cards after 2 months, however they seemed to have completed their vkyc shortly after applying. I haven't received any vkyc link.
Currenlty, your application is under process. The only thing you can do is wait for atleast 2 months before even poking customer care.
Keep a check on BOB Tracking Page, it will change from under process to VKYC Pending if you need to perform VKYC.
Also you can refer,
Link

Last edited:

karankayastha

TF Premier
Application number - 221221900001266
Applied through technofino link - Yes
Problem- i applied on card to card basis but i got an email today to send income documents what should i do upload my cc statement again along with the photos?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221223_233257_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221223_233257_Gmail.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 20

karankayastha

TF Premier
My application no - 221221900001266
Applied through tf link - yes
I got this message from bob i have hdfc business moneyback cc so they are saying they will not accept business credit card should i share my indusind legend cc statement but its 1 month old with 50k limit
@TechnoFino

AllSeeker

TF Ace
My application no - 221221900001266
Applied through tf link - yes
I got this message from bob i have hdfc business moneyback cc so they are saying they will not accept business credit card should i share my indusind legend cc statement but its 1 month old with 50k limit
@TechnoFino
Share legend cc statement. Make sure all the limit on it is free (unused).