• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Card Application Problem

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
@TechnoFino (Sumanta Da)

Application Number- 220713900002282
Applied Via TechnoFino Link - Yes
Problem- Application submit and V-KYC was done on same date. But no IPV was done neither residential nor office after 2 week of applying for the card. Even no-one from BOB contact me via mail/ call asking for any further documents if required.If you can do anything to escalate the application process , that will be very much helpful. Thanks in advance 😊.
You can wait for few more days as the Process at BOB side is currently very slow.
Taking about IPV for a few people IPV were not done and they directly received approval msg.

Arka

TF Buzz
You can wait for few more days as the Process at BOB side is currently very slow.
Taking about IPV for a few people IPV were not done and they directly received approval msg.
Now it's officially more than 30 days but still under process and no sign of IPV / call verification 😑. BOB is really good in making people impatient 🙃

DK10

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Application Number- 220813900002924
Applied Via TechnoFino Link - No
Problem- Didn't receive the link to E-sign my application.

Attachments

• BOB Appl.png
    BOB Appl.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 21

CardUser28

TF Buzz
Application no - 220721900010722
Applied via TechnoFino Link - Yes
Problem - Video KYC done, Received Call for office Address Verification once and once for Home Address Verification. No other update yet, applied on 21st July.

Any idea how long they will take for whole process.

vysakh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Application - 220613900005916

Applied via Technofino - Yes

Problem : IPV did not happen. A person called me one day and asked if I was in office. I said I was WFH that day. He said ok, tata bye bye. No communication since then and 5 days ago I noticed that the status now says As per our internal policies, please note that the current decision is in no way reflective of your credit stature, and we will be happy to consider your application when you apply again with updated financial information at a later date.

I sent a mail to acquisition [at] bobfinancial. It's been 4 days and there's no response.