• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Card Application Problem

hriday.haria

TF Premier
Hey so what have u done to get PREMIER as I have also applied for premier but got select card.
@Sevendar@01
Check my linked post below:
Hi All,
As you all know, I received BOB Easy Variant though I applied for BOB Premier ... After a few mails to-and-fro with BOB cards, they were not ready to change the card variant. Picture 1 shows their initial response on complaining regarding the card variant.
I kept on following procedure, from mailing crm@bobfinancial.com , then mailing crm1@bobfinancial.com after 5 days marking
cgmicdor@rbi.org.in in CC.
2 days later, I got a email where I was marked in CC. The mail was just a forward of my mail chain with BOB. Attached as Picture 2 for reference

To : cgmicdosco@rbi.org.in
CC : <<MY_EMAIL_ID>>

And just the next day , 31st May 2021, I finally received a mail from BOB Cards that they are in process of upgrading my card. Attached as Picture 3 for reference.

Thankyou cgmicdor@rbi.org.in and cgmicdosco@rbi.org.in for taking prompt action.
BOB Sucks.

Regards,
Hriday

hariselio

TF Premier
Received the card today, it is indeed 3L limit. I also registered the card in bob website and i could login, but card details like limit and other informations are not shown, neither i could set PIN.. not able to enable transactions for online. This was not case when i registered easy card variant for a family member.

Any one faced such issues?
Solved... Working fine. Not sure it's because of i tried to activate domestic transaction through sms.

yolofino

TF Premier
I got the same email i sent my documents again bank statement of 3 months and i don't remember of cc of how month statement. Also i sent my card photo.
Send them your documents on this given mail again. And if you don't got reply in a week or like in my case. So reply to escalations@bobfinancial.com
If you are not getting reply within mentioned period sent them again and i got my card approved like this also @TechnoFino helped me 🥰

Did you then emailed all the attachments (bank/card statements) to the escalations email id also? Or just that you've not received any reply from crm and acquisition?

Can you share what you emailed them? It's been over a week and no response from them. @TechnoFino

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
And the struggle continues. I got a Premier Credit Card on VISA platform instead of Eterna. Escalating again; let's see what happens

Anirban

TF Buzz
Application Number- 220402900000116
Applied Via TechnoFino Link - Yes
Problem- Application still in process after almost 2months from date of application. Vkyc done, in person kyc(with residential house picture) also done in April itself. After that, received no further update and the application shows under process.
Finally received the card yesterday after exactly 60days lol. Thanks @TechnoFino for helping out on this!

Application no. 220524900008380
@TechnoFino I have applied for BOB select credit card on 24th may 2022. The application was not processed fully and after that when I was trying for another time it says we regret and can’t provide you the card. Don’t know why? I don’t even know the application no. Today got a mail from BOB regarding application with application no. 220524900008380 saying rejected? Is there any hope further? What should I do now?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Application no. 220524900008380
@TechnoFino I have applied for BOB select credit card on 24th may 2022. The application was not processed fully and after that when I was trying for another time it says we regret and can’t provide you the card. Don’t know why? I don’t even know the application no. Today got a mail from BOB regarding application with application no. 220524900008380 saying rejected? Is there any hope further? What should I do now?
email them mentioning application no and all your documents and ask them to reprocess your application. and try your luck