• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help Needed: Bob Card Application Stuck for a Month

tanay19

TF Buzz
I've hit a wall with my Bob card application. It's been over a month since I last received an update, despite initially being told that my application was approved with a generous 1 lakh limit.

The issue arose when the status suddenly indicated that my office address was too far from home, a discrepancy of 200km. To address this, I promptly provided a letter from my organization stating that I work remotely, along with all necessary income proofs and even statements from my other bank cards.

However, my attempts to follow up via email to incomplete.mumbai@bobfinancial, crm@bobfinancial, escalation@bobfinancial, and documets@bobfinancials have no response. Even reaching out to customer care asked me to wait they simply advised me to wait five days.

If anyone has any advice or knows of a more effective way to get in touch with Bob Financial Services to resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I've hit a wall with my Bob card application. It's been over a month since I last received an update, despite initially being told that my application was approved with a generous 1 lakh limit.

The issue arose when the status suddenly indicated that my office address was too far from home, a discrepancy of 200km. To address this, I promptly provided a letter from my organization stating that I work remotely, along with all necessary income proofs and even statements from my other bank cards.

However, my attempts to follow up via email to incomplete.mumbai@bobfinancial, crm@bobfinancial, escalation@bobfinancial, and documets@bobfinancials have no response. Even reaching out to customer care asked me to wait they simply advised me to wait five days.

If anyone has any advice or knows of a more effective way to get in touch with Bob Financial Services to resolve this issue.

If you can provide land document for your home pre partion then only it gonna be approved .
ITS BOB - BANK OF BEUROCRATIC HURDLES

gowthamv

TF Premier
Facing the same issue..
After submitting numerous number of documents to incomplete.chennai, Still the card is under process.
There is no response from anyone.

I guess there are trying to send a mail, but their quarantine system blocks their own email ☹️

1710854216968.png

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Facing the same issue..
After submitting numerous number of documents to incomplete.chennai, Still the card is under process.

I guess there are trying to send a mail, but their quarantine system blocks their own email ☹️

1710854216968.png
Same happened with me 😭😂😂

tanay19

TF Buzz
Just dial to bob customer care and ask what exact document they require and try mailing to escalation@bobfinancial and keep crm@bobfinancial and all other ids in cc they will create a ticket and forward to relevant team and they will keep you in cc so that we get confirmation they are processing hopefully this works. I even tried DM on twitter didn't worked 😂

tanay19

TF Buzz
Facing the same issue..

1710854216968.png
Yes, useless servers
their crm team is forwarding my application to incomplete.pune@bobfinancial to process my application and I tried sending it shows no address found I am surprised they are forwarding to id which does not exists. 😂
1710882564542.png

Gaara

TF Ace
1710876820298.png

So, What document/email they are expecting? 😭
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

gowthamv

TF Premier
They are expecting written confirmation from your organization mentioning you are working from home.
1710960389496.png

Again, what does this even mean? 😭 😭
What justification I have to provide 😭

If they ask for justification from official Email ID, it has some meaning. They are asking to send justification from my personal email ID.

Why can't they communicate properly on what they are expecting..

tanay19

TF Buzz
1710960389496.png

Again, what does this even mean? 😭 😭
What justification I have to provide 😭

If they ask for justification from official Email ID, it has some meaning. They are asking to send justification from my personal email ID.

Why can't they communicate properly on what they are expecting..
Got same response today, seriously tired with application process. Later confirmed with support they told me give brief reason why working from home like if you have any specific reason mention eg: transport, health... they told me.

I just mentioned my company is remote first that's it attached letter from organisation again, let' see how long this take. Wondering how they approve loans 🤣
Anyways from which email you got reply?

gowthamv

TF Premier
Got same response today, seriously tired with application process. Later confirmed with support they told me give brief reason why working from home like if you have any specific reason mention eg: transport, health... they told me.

I just mentioned my company is remote first that's it attached letter from organisation again, let' see how long this take. Wondering how they approve loans 🤣
I got the reply from "crm@bobfinancial.com"

gowthamv

TF Premier

Received a call from unknown number now.
He said he is calling from Bank of Baroda field verification.
Asked me my office address and he himself asked If I am Working from Home.
After confirmation, he said that the verification is completed.

gowthamv

TF Premier
Received a call from unknown number now.
He said he is calling from Bank of Baroda field verification.
Asked me my office address and he himself asked If I am Working from Home.
After confirmation, he said that the verification is completed.
UPDATE:
Home verification took place today.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

BOB is typically like this.. Drop it.. they will contact or close your case.. Dont expect a resolution.. it never comes with BOB.. sorry for sounding pessimistic but this is the bitter truth

gowthamv

TF Premier

Got card approved message on 27 March.
Today got a message saying that card has been generated with last 4 digits and it said I can register on Bob Card App to use the card.

Logged in to BoB card app. Registered on the app. It is showing the Virtual Card.
BoB Premier Rupay Card with 50k limit.

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Got card approved message on 27 March.
Today got a message saying that card has been generated with last 4 digits and it said I can register on Bob Card App to use the card.

Logged in to BoB card app. Registered on the app. It is showing the Virtual Card.
BoB Premier Rupay Card with 50k limit.
Bro they rejected my application can I ask for reconsider?? Will that work for BoB ,

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
I did a mistake bro when I applied I applied for a easy card 😔😔 think that if they charge me then it's only 250 , but after came to know that I'm also eligible for ltf primer card , Is there any way can I upgrade to primer card ??