• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Credit Card VKYC - Application Status

sreedev6666

TF Buzz
I had applied for a BOB Credit Card on 19 January 2023 . I have done Esign , VKYC on same day . But on BOB credit card application tracker it showing VKYC Pending . Can any one help on this ? Also Iam work from Home is there any Office Verification? Can i tell them Iam Work from home if they came for Work Verification.? Screenshot_20240123-082150.png

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I had applied for a BOB Credit Card on 19 January 2023 . I have done Esign , VKYC on same day . But on BOB credit card application tracker it showing VKYC Pending . Can any one help on this ? Also Iam work from Home is there any Office Verification? Can i tell them Iam Work from home if they came for Work Verification.? Screenshot_20240123-082150.png
Every kind of verification will happen, and they will ask for all the documents, so be prepared. 😂 BOB will take it's own sweet time to come to a conclusion, whether to approve or reject your application. 😄

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
BoB online tracker and WhatsApp updates are extremely slow, don't rely on it.

I had my card delivered and was still receiving messages for 2 weeks asking me to upload pending documents on WhatsApp!

Also Iam work from Home is there any Office Verification? Can i tell them Iam Work from home if they came for Work Verification.?
For me physical verification happened at both the places (office and home), they are quite strict with those and you will also receive a call for feedback regarding the field agent whether he showed his ID card, was polite, etc.... I'm not sure if they consider existing relationship or waive of verification criteria, its completely their call.

You are just 4 days past your application stage, get ready for a long wait and lot of back and forth correspondence.

If you receive an email from incomplete.co@bobfinancial.com, just make sure you promptly respond with requested documents. Infact, I would suggest upload more proof than asked for (if possible) :p

Good luck! (y)

ituhinpal

TF Buzz

I got my Bob card at 2nd attempt. When I have applied 1st time for Premier card, I have completed all procedures but bank hold my application for a long time. After rejection of the application someone visited my place for verification but I have not got my card that time. Then I applied once again after 6-7 months, this time I got my card smoothly. No physical verification happened that time. If you have not any income proof, but you want your card basis of your existing card and cibil always apply for easy card. It's approval rate is high.

sreedev6666

TF Buzz
BoB online tracker and WhatsApp updates are extremely slow, don't rely on it.

I had my card delivered and was still receiving messages for 2 weeks asking me to upload pending documents on WhatsApp!

For me physical verification happened at both the places (office and home), they are quite strict with those and you will also receive a call for feedback regarding the field agent whether he showed his ID card, was polite, etc.... I'm not sure if they consider existing relationship or waive of verification criteria, its completely their call.

You are just 4 days past your application stage, get ready for a long wait and lot of back and forth correspondence.

If you receive an email from incomplete.co@bobfinancial.com, just make sure you promptly respond with requested documents. Infact, I would suggest upload more proof than asked for (if possible) :p

Good luck! (y)
Iam work from home but i gave my state head office address as office address. Can i tell them i am working from home when the verification agent calls ? .

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
BOB was agressive before 2023. They was issuing card without any verification and all thing. Only a card statement worked. But yeah took time to approved the application. It took almost 3 months 😁

abhiver

TF Premier
BOB was agressive before 2023. They was issuing card without any verification and all thing. Only a card statement worked. But yeah took time to approved the application. It took almost 3 months 😁
delay toh samajh mein aata hai, but regularly ek email bhej dena to resubmit your Address Proof, even when it has already been attached in application as well as shared earlier, is kind of Harassments.

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Iam work from home but i gave my state head office address as office address. Can i tell them i am working from home when the verification agent calls ? .

They assign field executives based on pincode/area. I can only speak from my experience and I had the same executive visit both the locations since they were nearby and he was assigned to visit both . He took photos of the premises, etc...

I'm certain they would accomodate WFH cases, just hope the guy doing your home verification turns up first, so you can explain to him in person than some guy on call because you never know how lazy these guys can be.

Is there a way to Escalate my application related problem to BOB financial.

Even after submitting the Address Proof (Aadhar Card), I am getting multiple emails from the "incomplete Co@bobfinancial.com". requesting me to submit Address proof.

This is normal for BoB, as mentioned in my previous post. If you are sure you submitted the requested documents, you can ignore those emails/WhatsApp messages.

sreedev6666

TF Buzz
I got my Bob card at 2nd attempt. When I have applied 1st time for Premier card, I have completed all procedures but bank hold my application for a long time. After rejection of the application someone visited my place for verification but I have not got my card that time. Then I applied once again after 6-7 months, this time I got my card smoothly. No physical verification happened that time. If you have not any income proof, but you want your card basis of your existing card and cibil always apply for easy card. It's approval rate is high.
Basically I never got to my office. Including my Interview everything done Online. i dont visit my office even a single time and the office address is almost 150 km away from my home address ( same State diffrent district) . If they go there i dont think any one knows me . 🫠
They assign field executives based on pincode/area. I can only speak from my experience and I had the same executive visit both the locations since they were nearby and he was assigned to visit both . He took photos of the premises, etc...

I'm certain they would accomodate WFH cases, just hope the guy doing your home verification turns up first, so you can explain to him in person than some guy on call because you never know how lazy these guys can be.

This is normal for BoB, as mentioned in my previous post. If you are sure you submitted the requested documents, you can ignore those emails/WhatsApp messagem

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Basically I never got to my office. Including my Interview everything done Online. i dont visit my office even a single time and the office address is almost 150 km away from my home address ( same State diffrent district) . If they go there i dont think any one knows me . 🫠
If you are lucky like some, you may not even have an IPV.

Don't ponder much on it, let it run its course, you can always email them later and get it clarified. Just be prepared for the long wait, I'd suggest forget about your application even 😂

We are becoming habituated to quick approvals from banks like Amex, Axis etc..

sreedev6666

TF Buzz
If you are lucky like some, you may not even have an IPV.

Don't ponder much on it, let it run its course, you can always email them later and get it clarified. Just be prepared for the long wait, I'd suggest forget about your application even 😂

We are becoming habituated to quick approvals from banks like Amex, Axis etc..
My SC credit card approved in 20mins after VKYC

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My SC credit card approved in 20mins after VKYC
Yeah and you're expecting the same level from BoB Financial? 😂

They take 2-3 days to respond to emails..... I had to send them an email to enable Intl transaction and it took them 3 days to get back and another 2 days to activate. I had to wait for 5 days before I could use it.

Also, dont think you can get to the customer support on phone easily either, they say its 24x7, but its more like 1x5.

I'm not demotivating you, just trying to set your expectations right (based on my personal experience*).

sreedev6666

TF Buzz
Yeah and you're expecting the same level from BoB Financial? 😂

They take 2-3 days to respond to emails..... I had to send them an email to enable Intl transaction and it took them 3 days to get back and another 2 days to activate. I had to wait for 5 days before I could use it.

Also, dont think you can get to the customer support on phone easily either, they say its 24x7, but its more like 1x5.

I'm not demotivating you, just trying to set your expectations right (based on my personal experience*).
I under stand lot of them told also there phone banking is 👎