• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bob Application - How is this LTF? Am I interpreting this wrong?

TF Premier
Has BOB started the LTF offer again? I just received BOB Easy LTF today. Can I apply gor premier if LTF offer is restarted?

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has BOB started the LTF offer again? I just received BOB Easy LTF today. Can I apply gor premier if LTF offer is restarted?
They won't give 2nd card from core collection easily without proper connection inside bank... Wait for pre-approved snapdeal or hpcl card.

Probably yes. Saw this post and a couple of ads on FB about Bob running LTF offers on core cards. The product page still shows a price, but while applying it showed LTF for Bob Easy, Select and Premier. Eterna was shown chargeable for me.

1703502416282.png

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Probably yes. Saw this post and a couple of ads on FB about Bob running LTF offers on core cards. The product page still shows a price, but while applying it showed LTF for Bob Easy, Select and Premier. Eterna was shown chargeable for me.

1703502416282.png
Do you have a savings acc with bob?

karankayastha

TF Premier

1703502416282.png
I too saw the ad of bob giving premier card ltf on Instagram but on website its nowhere mentioned can someone please confirm i want to apply for that card

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I too saw the ad of bob giving premier card ltf on Instagram but on website its nowhere mentioned can someone please confirm i want to apply for that card
BOB Premier LTF offer comes from time to time. If you are getting the image shown in the first post when you apply, then it will be a LTF card i.e. both first year fee and annual fee crossed out. Just to be sure, you can ask for confirmation on mail after you have got the card.

gautampai

TF Select
As per RBI rule banks have to mention annual charges, billing date in the introductory letter that banks send along with credit card.
If the letter shows annual charges as zero, only then activate the card.