• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help Needed: Bob Card Application Stuck for a Month

tanay19

TF Buzz
Update - Card approved.
A few days back wrote to the Nodal officer then got a reply that we are processing when checked status was back to square one asking for VKYC which was already done a month ago then again asking for documents I just ignored and tried the last option Twitter and wrote to the principal nodal officer "mentioning in detail multiple ticket id and no resolution" after 2 days started getting response on all mail wrote earlier to crm, escalation.. and that worked home verification done card approved with 80k limit

Update - Card approved.
A few days back wrote to the Nodal officer then got a reply that we are processing when checked status was back to square one asking for VKYC which was already done a month ago then again asking for documents I just ignored and tried the last option Twitter and wrote to the principal nodal officer "mentioning in detail multiple ticket id and no resolution" after 2 days started getting response on all mail wrote earlier to crm, escalation.. and that worked home verification done card approved with 80k limit
Could you give nodal officer Twitter link to whom you wrote
I will try same then