• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card application stuck

As shown in the screenshots below, I've filled up all the details in my card application but still it doesn't let me proceed with the application beyond the employer details page. Does anyone know who this could be happening or how to proceed with it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230813_110120_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230813_110120_Chrome.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20230813_105941_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230813_105941_Chrome.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 50

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
As shown in the screenshots below, I've filled up all the details in my card application but still it doesn't let me proceed with the application beyond the employer details page. Does anyone know who this could be happening or how to proceed with it?
I have self employed too and I have applied this month for zenith ltf through au swipe up and it didn't ask for GST number cause it associated with my pan and your isn't cause you don't have one and probably or I should say definitely it need it seem it won't let you proceed without it . Tagging someone who have better knowledge

I have self employed too and I have applied this month for zenith ltf through au swipe up and it didn't ask for GST number cause it associated with my pan and your isn't cause you don't have one and probably or I should say definitely it need it seem it won't let you proceed without it . Tagging someone who have better knowledge
Yeah I don't have a GST but since there was an option to proceed even without a GST number I've been trying to do that. Even saw a youtube video about the same and the person was able to proceed by choosing the no GST route. It's the first time I'm applying for an AU bank card so I'm not familiar with a lot of points.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Yeah I don't have a GST but since there was an option to proceed even without a GST number I've been trying to do that. Even saw a youtube video about the same and the person was able to proceed by choosing the no GST route. It's the first time I'm applying for an AU bank card so I'm not familiar with a lot of points.
from feb to now, alot of thing have changed in Au swipe up, i have applied before that. that how i know, they must have fixed this! without GST they won't le you apply it seem now.

Kiran@121

TF Neo
Even I have applied for AU bank credit card and facing the same issue, my application is struck on the same page after filling all the details. Please let me know if you have got the solution on the same