• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it usual for AU bank credit card application?

MegaSpaceBar

TF Select
Hello. I applied for an AU LIT card, and the VKYC process is done. However, I received a call from someone who wants to verify my office address. This surprised me because I thought getting an AU LIT card was straightforward. The person who called me also contacted me during SBI verification. Is this a common practice for AU LIT, or could it be a scam? I appreciate your assistance.

Saipsy

TF Premier
Hello. I applied for an AU LIT card, and the VKYC process is done. However, I received a call from someone who wants to verify my office address. This surprised me because I thought getting an AU LIT card was straightforward. The person who called me also contacted me during SBI verification. Is this a common practice for AU LIT, or could it be a scam? I appreciate your assistance.

banks outsource verification. so no surprise same person for 2 banks verification

Shraaj

TF Premier
What is your status/update? Because just now I had a call from agent asking he came for OFFICE VERIFICATION. My Account was already has a Pre-approved offer

ARCHISMAN_DAS

TF Select
I applied for lit card and also I am working from home and they Called me today and told me in that Case I've to Confirm the Same from office mail Id and they Only they can Proceed. Now I am thinking is it I worth to proceed or not!! Any suggestion? OR Anyone done this before?

deep@vie

TF Legend
I applied for lit card and also I am working from home and they Called me today and told me in that Case I've to Confirm the Same from office mail Id and they Only they can Proceed. Now I am thinking is it I worth to proceed or not!! Any suggestion? OR Anyone done this before?
Yes, you can confirm from office e-mail that you're WFH.

deep@vie

TF Legend
They must have shared an official e-mail where you've to send this mail